Please Nerf This

• plz nerf forge
  • plz don’t nerf forge
  • who cares/shut up

0 voters

3 Likes

Notice he didn’t post the stability or ingredients used. It’s actually cleverly cropped “just righttt…”

Probably 2 lucky ass roll on the first boons and then using stability vigor fate and catalyst which gives you infinite vigor (almost) but you can’t do anything with it cause it’s a net drain on stability.

I’m guessing this probably cost like 100k in ingredients just to make a point.

I wish he woulda just been happy with getting lucky instead of cropping the photo, and rushing to the forums to start a war. Top forgers know exactly what this is and why it’s still balanced, despite the picture.

Too bad he’s just trying to mislead the people who don’t know forging that well.

2 Likes

Horrible poll. The mechanic is more complex than nerf or not nerf. It needs a rebuild.

@Simoyd No, this was using Effect and Ease Gum to get the targeted outcome.

@Trundamere The best I can do is do it again for you. The screenie is real, It is not a glitch, and I am not hacking. If you would like video, or method proof, I have sent the method to the developers, and offered a video. It is up to them if they decide to release it.

I mean it’s just a general feeler. I agree a nerf of some kind would be complex. But I think if an overwhelming amount of people don’t want any nerf at all it becomes simple. I just wanted to see if thats the case or not.

1 Like

I can reproduce his results everytime @Trundamere. It is a thing. But this thing is a very expensive route.

Why do you pick these boons? I’d much rather have a less-than-max forged item with better boons than this item with these mediocre boons. Seems odd to me…

If you do not want to show it to the public for some reason that is even more suspicios for me. You are either exploiting, have something to hide, or … well I don’t know how to say it in a nice way.

You do not get my support. if you are not willing to give more details. Why should I trust this otherwise?

1 Like

It didn’t cost that much to make. And posting the ingredients would be spreading what i consider is an exploit.

the rolls didn’t have to be that lucky, as I used the Ease and Effect Gums to guide the outcome

Then maybe you are willing to give the proof needed, for the public to make a informed choice.

The real question to me is… How many of you have learned how to raise stability as i have?

I’ve lost respect for you my dude. Cropping photos photos to encourage drama on the forums… that’s crappy, and the last thing Boundless needs.

1 Like

I will also show you personally but i will not publicly share this.

Guys seriously hes not cheating lay of crete…

So you’re asking them to nerf things in this thread that are not the thing that you haven’t shared? This makes no sense at all…

1 Like

It is an exploit I believe. You should not be able to get “infinite vigor” as @Manabanana put it. But thats what this whole discussion is about. even though you may not think it, whenever you use vigor catalyst you are using an infinite vigor exploit… only on a smaller scale.

I believe that the current method of getting a 3x3/Max Dmg/Max Dura hammer is an exploit.

I understand your lack of support. But I gave the method to the devs, and they’ll deal with it as they see fit.

He isn’t cheating he is telling us that he did something, but it’s simply half the truth.

This item has 3000 vigor and 0 stability. We know the rotation he did to get it. It doesn’t matter if he had 100000 vigor. Its worthless with 0 stability.

It required a lot of luck to get the 10 boons. He wasn’t happy with it. Got 3 boons and then blew the rest of his ingredients to put a lot of vigor on it. It’s just wasting money to create drama for those who don’t understand forging.

1 Like

That is not an exploit, That is using an item pair that haves wonderful synergy with each other. An Exploit involves doing something a lot more underhanded then that in most cases.

Whatever you did to go over the cap of 1800 might be an Exploit, and that is a simple fix by preventing it from going over 1800, There is no reason to nerf anything else.

2 Likes

The poll is horribly biased because it assumes changing anything is automatically a nerf They need to pull the system and give us a new one.

yea there’s a lot of info missing. The only reason I can think to hide that info is to cause drama.