Please Nerf This

thats is a complete new game for me lol wonder how people get bored hahaha
thx for all the info i saved it to desktop lol

1 Like

This post shows a lot of the current meta in the 2nd video link:

I wouldn’t use it for low to mid range items as it’s cost makes it only really work for titanium and gem items right now for the most part.

This is a Golden Fist with 100%Crit Chance, 175% Crit Damage, and (+50% +500 Dmg). Those are 2 different gums. And I would hardly say is a garbage Forge Item. This thing wrecks. But I appreciate you swearing at me @Chompers due to your lack of Forge Knowledge, and your insinuating my motives are to misdirect people, due to your falling for that incorrect statement @Chompman .

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Iterating the forge to achieve better balance remains on the todo list. The previous discuss was initiated too close to the next Testing update for us to gather feedback. We’re still planning to iterate the Forge for the long term good of the game.

This thread is being closed as it doesn’t establish a proposal for how the system should be iterated.

The development team will re-make proposals for iterating and fixing floors. This will include establishing the aims of the system.

If you’re aware of paths within the forging system that you believe should be reviewed, then please PM details to @rossstephens who will collate, sort, process and propose a set of improvements to the system for discussion.

Thanks!!