Plug your shop!

Ooooo save some for me, at that price it may be the push I need to start forging.

1 Like

I’m at work! It’s mainly quite obscure ingredients too really… I’ve used all the ones I actually forge with haha!
Couple of solvents though if I remember rightly. A tonne of ease gum I think… And various pastes, solvents, compounds (lots and lots of pure 1 iirc and a few others)

If you need anything to get kick started I may be able to help :slight_smile: or @Sujimichi88 sells ingredients for amazing prices and has a beautiful shop! Worth a look even if you don’t buy anything!

1 Like

I have no idea what half of that means. :rofl: :rofl: I keep looking at forging and watching a few videos, but it all seems very complicated and the RNG looks like it could get quite frustrating. Anyhoo I have a new shop to fit out and stock. BTW your new shop looks amazing, and you did it so fast too. :grin:

2 Likes

No Man’s Pie store now open, Moebius Alley, Aquatopia Sunken City. Get your Pies, Stews, Risottos, soups etc at great prices, made fresh on our farms on Dzassak and baked in store in our lava ovens. On Dzassak? then why not visit the farm and browse our selection of goods. Further expansion planned with a new shop opening at Gyoshi Mall in the coming week.

5 Likes

Origin Atlas on Sochaltin I just outside the Ultima Hub Portal

2 Likes

The School of Forge is always accepting new students!!
Forging 101
Forging 201
Forging 301
Or specific item forging…

Just Stop by, join the guild/school and request a class! An instructor will get back to you soon to schedule a lesson. No cost! All are welcome!

Shout Out! to ---- Q-MART----- Best place to find your average forged tools for cheap. I pride myself in a consistent stock.

1 Like

Thank you but I’m now booked in with @Trickyy90 for a hands on lesson.

3 Likes

Good Luck and Enjoy!! Be Sure to learn your gums :wink:

2 Likes

The Reapers store is still alive and kicking in DK’s legendville mall. Lots of good forged gear there at affordable prices.
Also around the Portal Seeker hub on Gyosha weve got all kinds of things for sale. On the east side we have Forged gem slingbows. All colours for 6500c. Plus the blacksmiths daily special. Chisels unforged tools, bombs, crates, seeds and more. On the west side there’s pies, Speed brews, and a bunch of request baskets. South side there’s Jerald the Jewelry buyer. Buying all your unwanted topaz. Lol. And other gems of coarse. Come on by and check it out if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

My shop is located on trior in illuanaughty it’s called midnight gamers

Topaz…if u cant mine anything else…get your topaz here…haha @#$@!

1 Like

Looking for the Cheapest Prices in the Oortiverse? Come on down to Perrin’s Discount! Maybe ya need a couple extra to make that pie, or build those coils. Maybe you’re looking for some cheap forged tools? Whatever the case. Stop by and browse my wares! I always have some random goods priced SUPER cheap! Ya need something specific? Leave a message and I guarantee You won’t find a better deal in the 'verse. Accessible via The Aquatopian Embassy Hub on Beckon. In the Shops section First floor. Also check out our mazes for Great FORGED prizes!

1 Like

Selling shimmering orbs at…Bob’s Shimmering orbs lol. 28c each till the 2 stands run out then may be increasing to 30c each. Come get them while ya can. Located at top of Phoenix Rising hub to the east can’t miss it.

3 Likes

I got a ton of resin this morning, so will be doling it out on my plinths over the next few days. :slight_smile: I did something I normally wouldn’t do - for the heck of it, stuck a piece in an atlas, for a little while used it. You all benefit, haha. Devs: I won’t tag ya as I don’t want to be a pest and you’ve got plenty to deal with I’m sure, but if you browse by, have to reiterate my earlier opinion. Remove that ability, resin working in the atlas. Too OP’ed for such a limited thing is my feeling, to be able to see and beeline to every little bit like that. Switch it out with gleam, IMO… let gleam be found with an atlas (it can be regen’ed, and would be so helpful on an exo) but resin, being so limited and I think easy enough to spot without, remove that.

Back on topic, I’ll probably also be stocking a bunch of the gorgeous pink gleam from the new exo as I’ll be farming a lot, and I’d like there to be lots of this pretty gleam out there. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait i remember stopping by a shop that had 2 stands of orbs and i saw a bob there… That was you and your shop? Omg. I thought it was one of the other bobs.

1 Like

There is only one!!! No there are evil copies also…

1 Like

Please check out my All Brews shop in Naughty Mall, Trior! It has pies too.

Temporarily set up a room downstairs with big big sales on non brew items:

3 Likes

Forged tools @No Man’s Pie Legendville Mall. Small selection to start, new items will be added daily. Currently available, gem grapples with range, dura and reel speed, diamond lattice chisels with dura. Gem liquid breaker with dura/speed. Auto harvest hammer. Also base titanium hammers, spanners and axes. Limited stock.

3 Likes

If they are still up when i get home, you’re out of titanium tools bigad :wink:

Edit- thats a good 8h away though, if anybody else wants some

1 Like

:rofl: Best get crafting when I get home then.