Poll: Did your suggestion make it into the game?

I am just curious to what extent, player suggestions made it in the game!

• My suggestion was implemented
  • My suggestion was partially implemented
  • My suggestion was not implemented

0 voters

Regards,

1 Like

Yep! :smiley: Iā€™m the one who had the idea to make exoworlds appear in the sky like comets from planets you couldnā€™t warp to them from - so that weā€™d know when one is there, but not exactly where it was. They implemented it exactly like I envisioned it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ive never made a suggestionā€¦ at least yet

1 Like

I canā€™t vote for all three options :cry:

1 Like

Go for the positivity :slight_smile:

Regards,

3 Likes

multiple here pretty happy about it

2 Likes

I am happy with the results so far! Awesome!

Regards,

1 Like

Most of my ā€œsuggestionsā€ are typically feedback about upcoming changes to the game.
So far none of my suggestions have been implemented, even the one I went out of the way to DM two devs about.

3 Likes

All of my suggetions are about blocks that have never been implemented or talked about beyond idea threads.they are also mostly posted within the last 1 year

1 Like

I suggested the feature to have the button ā€œgo back homeā€ when you die.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t make a suggestion but I did make a skin thatā€™s in the game

I am planning on making a general suggestion thread with art and potentially 3D models/textures

5 Likes

My Suggestion was a bug in the game which was already taken out of game (Q.Q)

2 Likes

I wish.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made several suggestions that were implemented in the game. I doubt very much I was the only one making the same suggestion, and I do not for a minute make any claim that the devs listened to me in any way. For example, I asked to be able to have signs containing arbitrary text, but there is no way I was the first or only one with that want.

In the early days there was a feedback process in which the devs would directly solicit suggestions and feedback on features. It was a fairly small and close-knit community and evaluating and accommodating individual feedback was still tractable. They would do online multiple-choice surveys and post the results. I do remember things like the community being overwhelmingly in favour of no PvP, multiple customizable races and clothing (even if they cost extra), and no pay-to-win.

4 Likes

Well, we still have portals and no spaceships to traverse between planets, so no. :wink:

3 Likes

Will buildable boats ever be added? It will make ports a workable thing

2 Likes

You can always build a static boat, and make the boat noises yourself as you imagine your way across the water :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1 Like

SKELETON BODY PAINT! drops mic!

9 Likes

How about Exo Cities? basically just giant cities in orbit