[Poll] What compactness threshold fixes your build?

Reading the forum it looks like a lot of ppl rush into the map viewer see their build in orange and think:
ALL IS LOST! Or try to adjust their plotting immediately.

https://maps.playboundless.com/

But you can actually adjust the compactness threshold using the < and > keys.
(, and . on german keyboards.)
So lets try to face it the other way around and let’s find a threshold that fit’s your builds instead of adjusting your builds. I got the feeling 0.25 is overshooting it a bit.

• I’m fine at 0.25
  • 0.06 or below.
0 voters

Related Topic:

2 Likes

I am not sure that it is a good idea to allow players to select more than one option. You can bias by picking a group of numbers in the range you like. Just my opinion, but I like the poll

For my city on Circapous (Montreal), I’m actually fine up to 0.3, and it’s probably just because the last beacon I did is a little more spread than I use to build, I could correct it and even go higher in compacness

.29 =D is fine for me

When I check the city I live in the first yellow/ orange beacons came up around 8 or 9 threshold and my beacon was around 12 or 13. But we have made the decision to just move the city to a new location, making a more compacted settlement.

Thanks for making this poll! Have you ever worked at a really good help desk? Great problem solving either way. :slight_smile: