Post Your Screenshots!

10 Likes

Quite the Ninja poses you got going on there. Should change your name to ‘Night-Shuriken’.

1 Like

I was checking this out with NightManager but after I got that awesome shot I just HAD to do one for Nightstar too.

1 Like

Check out the screenshots from the very beginning of this post in 2016*

Simply GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks @Stretchious for the early view of old weapons and tools!!

1 Like

Now i want a stick :cry:

1 Like

How about some super-necro post about farming? :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

A wall of shelves wouldn’t work here but these angled columns each hold 18 shelves for 36 total .

10 Likes

A tree canopy with curious sun rays on exoplanet Ropagitta

11 Likes

I was just getting my footfall coins from my beacons when i suddenly saw this empty spot and started building it freestyle.
Spend around hour to do this. We will see what i come up with this . Haha

16 Likes

Building Wild - Nice @Buugi :boundless:

1 Like

Thx. Have few ideas that i wanna test with this

Ha! That’s what I do most of the time - see a natural feature and feel the urge to use it.
Free style.

1 Like

You’re such a good builder!

2 Likes

When you dont overthink this kinda just happens at least for me.
just put on some good music and place blocks.

And thx

1 Like

Made a + on the world xD

13 Likes

10 Likes

I’m biased of course, but my home planet of Alder is still my favorite in the Oortiverse, mainly because my planetary neighbors are building cool stuff like this - :slight_smile:

13 Likes

So I’ve had a few people visit my lonely planet of Lutrion recently and tell me on how much they love the look of my little “city”. Now of course like most I am my own biggest critic and I consider myself an over enthusiastic yet very amateur builder at best. I always see the flaws and mistakes made in each individual build and never step back to appreciate the way it looks from a distance. I guess this is the beauty of building alone, despite very different styles the buildings do seem to “belong” together.

Anyway enough of me trying to justify to myself why I’m showing off to people I don’t know…just take a look before I do something silly to ruin it like building a giant ol’ Gleemis tower in the middle. Here is the culmination of my time spent learning how to build in Boundless and in the process accidentally creating a little wee village.

The original home and builds, please just ignore the blocks going to the sky for getting started my viewing platform started!:

The beginnings of a new home (a work in progress):

That mesh limit is killing me sadly… I hate the though of having to remove some of my earliest chicseeling efforts but I would love to be able to take a proper screenshot!

20 Likes

I thought chiseled blocks were still blocks and did not contribute to the mesh limit? Is this not true?

How many plots there is. Looks a lot