Post Your Screenshots!

A number of people have suggested that instead of adding hundreds of different pieces of furniture to the game to just allow us to design our own with some sort of micro blocks… maybe he is testing the idea out by building at full scale that can then be miniaturised with the blueprints system? That would be some crazy detail to take an entire plot and turn it into one block :scream:

15 Likes

Yall missed the point. It’s a couch that tests “for size”. What is this big? Titans of course. Hence we understand from this couch made from sand that the Titans are coming. 100% approved by Red.

Edit: If this Titan needs to sit on a couch then can it be offensive? Definitely no. So it is a pet Titan - you know pets sit on couches.

7 Likes

Decided to try my hand at creating a Dragon in game, something to play with some of the cool colors I have gotten both from Exo’s and Gleambow.

This took me about 2 full days of figuring it out, but overall I am quite pleased with it!

This is a Dragon I made 100% freeform. He is located on Refgar in GlitchWorld over in the SIlver District. I would love suggestions for him, maybe even a name. :smiley:

19 Likes

total gleambow devastation

5 Likes

Jenny
10 char

have started sorting my Lake reclaim blocks into main colour sets, with darker hues at top leading to the lightest hues at bottom.
Gonna make it a lot easier picking colours out for use in building :ok_hand:
shout out to @Lorgar and their amazing Goo Gel spray store for having all the colours I needed.

8 Likes

Is that even possible o_O wouldn’t it create like infinite combos and make too much lag or something o_O I love the idea, I would love it in the game. I didn’t think it was possible.

I doubt it’s going to be possible.
For the way things seem to work they would need to increase the grid size per block and that would increase the number of combinations that each block can have

Maybe it is blue prints then or they are amazing and somehow figured out how to do it :slight_smile:

I’m enjoying the theories :zipper_mouth_face:

But it is the start of a giant sofa, might show off more later

12 Likes

Furniture update confirmed :grin:

I work in sofa company… better be good BOI!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, kinda cheated and i’m using a DFS sofa i found online as the reference.

For anyone who isnt from the UK, DFS is this sofa store that has ended up as this joke everyone knows that they have an eternal “THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BIGGEST SALE” and will run TV ads like that all year round.

14 Likes

Dont worry we have that kinda companies too in Finland :grin:

3 Likes

A start to Gleambow Gardens :slight_smile:

27 Likes

This would be some revolution/amazing thing in the genre.

2 Likes

there’s a game that did that actually. called Planet explorers ( failed early access title) but they had such thing (editor where you can build in game items out of tiny blocks)
and also Chisels and bits, a Minecraft mod ( microblocks and blueprints)

1 Like

oh right i forgot about chisel and bits! would be the same but with chiseling i guess. which add another level of details.

1 Like

Gorgeous work, love it!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I measured a block on my screen at 14" and then used a lattice chisel on it. At the smallest increment it was 1/14th the block! Coincidence?

3 Likes