Post Your Screenshots!

Slowly coming along!

6 Likes

I am not a builder but this game has made me pick up a chisel and I’m enjoying messing around with it. Probably going to be a multi-month project.

9 Likes

23 Likes

yow love it uses same lines as my modern villa on maryx
some people suggested to do a cribs post this is perfect for it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Going to finally make another complicated, symmetrical, chisel build. This is definitely going to be my largest build by far. Stay tuned… this is just a quick bridge with more detail needed later.

4 Likes

Fell in love with Little Japan and decided to build there. It’s my first oriental build, and is still under construction, but here are some screenshots;

30 Likes

So much wonderful detail. The materials used work really well, so many nice elements ( especially the compact iron). The detail under each roof is fantastic, especially the first floor! If you stand in front, look up, then back up till all the roofs are visible at once…just…lovely.

3 Likes

Your Tower and Bentos Castle makes my shrine looks like its made out of Legos haha :rofl: you guys are awesomeee :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just a progress shot , I ditched the violet pad for black

/green

15 Likes

Really beautiful <3 Where is this located>

1 Like

Thanks @Iona. I’m still working on it, so it’s changing a little - but I appreciate the kind words.

It’s located on Alder, in Little Japan. There’s a large portal to Little Japan inside the main Ultima HUB Clocktower; alternatively the Alder co-ordinates are; -1,379N 1,084E

2 Likes

Finally finished the Pagoda! I removed the Boundless logo from the top. I love the logo, but it was a little too cheesy for a traditional build;

Most of the work I’ve been doing on it has been on the inside;

The leaves on the ground were a little tip I picked up from @Brea;

There are some really cool lighting effects looking up at the rafters during different times of the day;

I can rest now!

27 Likes

Reminds me of a carbon fiber pattern.

Chilling poolside, taking selfies with my slingbow .

6 Likes

big dump of my screenshots (prob never posted before)

#memories

#new

17 Likes

Ooh I need to dump all my screenshots at some point.

2 Likes

A new tunnel from the house to the base of

my tower for those rainy days .

6 Likes

my friend just broke the game there is no guy standing up there
@cornigeria made it

2 Likes

Paradox:

@cornigeria made it

9 Likes

Am i in heaven?

2 Likes