Post Your Screenshots!

Snow!!

8 Likes

12 Likes

Well now… I guess I’ll be decorating our Christmas tree with actual presents then!

4 Likes

found some EA pics off aquatopia in my archives :smiley:

this was dug into a lake

14 Likes

yea but the 16th is so far away

My ears might be lost due to a shuttle accident, but the bars of gold-pressed Latinum should show that i am a real Ferengi, still having the lobes for business. Here standing in my shop “at Shlek’s” in Gyosha-Mall on Gyosha Ophin ^^ (the numbers on the wall have the corresponding rules of aquisition under them)

7 Likes

4 towers are better than one

7 Likes

Little Chisel Town growing!

16 Likes

After ages of gathering and finding colors, it feels so good to finally start building :sob:

19 Likes

im in love with your color pick!

3 Likes

I must say, opening up personal portals has made playing boundless 10x more fun for me! Trying to make my own personal portal hub disguised into my balcony and windows :eyes:

15 Likes

It’s Winter in on Refgar. Better wear your woolies!

49 Likes

It’s simply divine looking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Makes me a bit sad snow won’t be here to stay. Looks great wherever I’ve seen it.

3 Likes

Refgar and Gellis are both lovely planets to get lost on. I tend to forget what it was that I’d intended to do there during my trips as soon as I see a pretty house, and wind up sightseeing for hours…eventually going home with near-empty pockets and a Screenshots folder full of wonderful builds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here us an update pic on the quad tower, I may go higher , your opinions are appreciated

11 Likes

1 Like

The snow effect is nothing to do with christmas except that during the event there will be much more snow than usual

6 Likes

looks a bit like steampunk mordor tower

mirror the lower part going up?

Ah fab, thank you! I’d never seen it layer on soil textures and such before. Glad it’s sticking around.