Post Your Screenshots!

Digging the snow around my bridge on Grindstone

7 Likes

Loving the snow! Getting cold here at Little Oorton :snowman_with_snow:

17 Likes

Snow Flurries rolling in on Alder …Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow :snowflake::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I’ve just finished a housing commission for our good friend @Unagi4me in Little Japan. Still have the grounds to do, but the main structure is complete;

22 Likes

beautiful architecture :man_artist:

2 Likes

My little farm progress ^^

9 Likes

added some pond farm action

7 Likes

15 Likes

The first spiral of Spiral Park is up. Now to do the other 3 and make some trampolines

17 Likes

23 Likes

What are we looking at here? Looks like a lot of bomb holes haha

If I had to make a uninformed and most likely wrong guess

5 Likes

10 Likes

It was during another round of everyone in the office testing out Guild functionality… This round was after our office Oortmas lunch so it was more “chaotic” than usual :bomb::volcano:

11 Likes

“Vegaria” = dev planet? Did the backers get to live there as I think I read when sorting out my EA backer tier?

—NOT MY BUILD—

I’m angry… why can’t I build like this?! This is amazing! @Hazir is this yours?

14 Likes

Heh I understand those feels man. I say it most of my trips through little Japan, builders like @Pseudonym84 @Brea and @Bento are so gifted and amazing, and there are so many more amazing builders in this game. I consider myself lucky to be part of helping them get the materials and tools they need to create masterpieces!

4 Likes

I feel you ther dude, Little Japan is my favourite place to visit :slight_smile: We are merely mules :joy:

3 Likes

Some of us might be mules.
But we are somebadass mules.

5 Likes

I made a cube! and it has windows!

8 Likes