Post Your Screenshots!

what are these wild giant sunflowers ??

3 Likes

sunflowers that are giant and grow in the wild.

5 Likes

First time I found one I immediately grappled up into one and just hid there, surveying the land and giggling like a fool.

1 Like

Here’s Our build! You can see it at The Golden Fist (shop) in Grodivas Te PS hub north side and Ultima Hub

15 Likes

11 Likes

Got on here looking for screenshots to paint, and this video really made my day.
I heard “Bacon man… is baking bread”… AND I WAS ONLY ONE WORD OFF! :bacon::man::croissant::+1: lol. Gotta love the 80s, man. Thanks for the laugh. :joy:

1 Like

Was here the other day. Pretty cool place.

1 Like

Winter still on…

12 Likes

Great views from the new weekend retreat on Bitula

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

After being pushed away from Arie by some toxic players who were trying to absorb the builds me and my friends were doing, I dismantled my best build (you can find the pictures somewhere above) and started to do another one elsewhere. Pretty much the same patterns, but different layout. For now, I’m really enjoying the building process. :smiley:

19 Likes

what worrld?

Dystopian brutalistic

expanding my new little settlement - it’s been a refreshing thing to leave my main huge project for a few sessions and explore other ideas just for pleasure of shaping some of my many builder’s dreams

and views around from different rooms inside buildings and caves that make the settlement so special to me (Circarpous is really beautiful, it grew on me with time as I explored, even though my first impression of it was average at best):

16 Likes

Went round the Gyonsha mall for the first time today…very impressed with the whole organisation (though did get a little lost but I’m old and confused…).
Some really great shop layouts but this one stood out the most. Worth a visit in person.

8 Likes

IIRC from a reply elsewhere, the snow weather system addition will be permanent now.

2 Likes

that’s so cool - I hoped for that to happen (less frequent but in place for full weather experience):sunglasses:

I love how the snow looks. Especially on Refgar. My only gripe with it though is that it’s hard sometimes to tell the difference between some surface resources such as mud and clay. If it had just a little more transparency it would be more or less perfect.

its like real snow - beautiful but a nuisance at times :grin:

real PvP - blinding sun and awkward snow; fight against elements or work with them :joy:

3 Likes