Post Your Screenshots!

Think I said it before but I’ll say it again. The new looks on the improved hubs and network are awesome!

4 Likes

6 Likes

The outside is virtually done and I agree the new hubs look great and are well laid out , forgive my poor tools , I’m putting a son through Centraforge College

13 Likes

The pyramid from the top down

12 Likes

Have been very much enjoying the gleambow event, if for no other reason than getting to explore Circarpous I (such a great planet…) and also coming across amazing builds such as this…just my cup of tea!

17 Likes

I am guilty of this…

4 Likes

I tip my hat (imaginary hat…don’t actually own one) to you.
Are you continuing building there? Would love to see how this evolves further.

Its a long time project, testing out things and get new ideas all the time…

1 Like

12 Likes

Come check it out if you dare!

8 Likes

Your second shot scared me bc at a glance i saw teeth and two red eyes in the dark. Scary!! :scream:

2 Likes

I can say I really dig the eerie style. Stay with the darkness, friend. Castle Grimm — love it.:skull::coffin:

2 Likes

Thank you sir. Even if you don’t want to join the guild. I need some people to test it. Lol.

Lol. It’s not that scary. Mwahahaha. Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh like that.

2 Likes

When I read that sign in the pic immediately a line from a pokemon song came to mind…

“So YOU want to be a pokemon master?”

Song: 2.B.A Master

1 Like

Lol. I’m not a Pokémon guy but that’s funny…
so… do YOU? Wanna Pokémon master. I mean Reaper. Reaper.

1 Like

The real gleambow race

14 Likes

Progress on my soon-to-be market

10 Likes

Dyab0lix Tower 2.0 @ New Nixia

37 Likes

That’s a really good use of perspective, among other things. I can see the chisel shapes you used on the skull there, and I know it’d look very different at eye level but it takes on a much more unique shape from the ground.

2 Likes