Post Your Screenshots!

Something I’ve been building today :slight_smile:

24 Likes

That’s an awesome idea :slight_smile: Would be awesome if an Explanet spawned with a graveyard :neutral_face:

Hahah adding a tombstone for each time you die is a funny idea too, I got randomly hit by a meteor the other day. I heard it and looked up to find it and boom! I literally jumped up and nearly spilled my coffee… I should probably play with the volume turned down a bit :joy:

6 Likes

Gotho had a cemetery biome like the one on Besevrona and a couple other existing planets. Not as fun as @bucfanpaka’s tho. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::coffin::skull:

2 Likes

Thanks Toumashii and Ovis! :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure I was messing around in my inventory when I got hit… before that there were a couple times I was actually TRYING to get hit for the trophy, then came when I wasn’t expecting it!

Virresss, Trickyy90, and C0ND1T10NR3D, those are all great, nice work!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ah thats awesome, I really need to start exploring planets more :fist:

@bucfanpaka Never fanny about with your inventory in a war zone!! :joy:

2 Likes

Reapers Ninja Warrior Championship Course. Just need a few thousand more glass installed.

15 Likes

My Enchanter’s Tower is so enchanting at night! :crescent_moon:

*Credit for the Starwars idea goes to @shapehun

9 Likes

little trolling?)
add: searching for translation and saw that this word looks little different on russian) maybe i mean little joke)

I don’t know what you mean. Trolling would mean I was bothering you in game. Which I don’t think I have… YET! Mwahahahaha. Sorry just kidding. Lol.

hard to understand tone of words in an unknown language) so thats why russians often seems rude, just because don’t know how explain yourself by foreign language) sorry if im not clear, tryhard)

Oh, Alcyon …

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::beers::handshake:. Maybe these emojis will help bridge the communication gap.

3 Likes

Sooooo??? You are was joking about glass?? :yum:
i hate when see the posts without screenshots :joy:

1 Like

Hi all , I’m still chipping away at the old Chateau Excelsior . I hope you all drop by to see it’s evolution.

22 Likes

7 Likes

How many plots is your build?

It’s 922 plots so far. It’ll be a few more by the time I’ve finished the workshop and then the towers. The towers will be max height.

1 Like

Thanks! I got a sudden urge to build something big which is odd because im not a builder so yea thats why i asked just to get a rough scale. :wink: I’m looking forward to seeing your workshop get completed!

1 Like

My new portal scantum

13 Likes

The new Workshop building is just about done. I’m quite happy with how it turned out. Time to start moving the machines into their new home. But first, some screenies… :slight_smile:

Can you tell that I like roof gardens?

This section at the back and under the bridge still needs to be finished. It’ll be a surplus storage area.

I think I have plenty of room inside for all the machines and lots of elbow room.

That’s all for now folks. I’ll be setting up shop, revealing the location and opening the portals very soon now. So watch that space… Over there… No, not there. THERE! Oh nevermind. Laters! :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes