Post Your Screenshots!

New mech completed.
Come check it out at the Tower of Power on Alder

21 Likes

Couple of places I found out and about…love coming across amazing places while just bouncing about

!

9 Likes

Trying out a few pillar designs at the new future possible workshop at Chateau Excelsior

10 Likes

Looks amazing , I will check it out for sure .

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Building boxes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Building boxes

Ord Trian

18 Likes

QUESTION:

What do you people think: Should I keep the remaining towers as short towers, or should I also make them tall? I am aware that block colors are not correct and that it’s mostly just basic structure but it still gives a fairly good visualization. Whatever the case, the current tall towers will remain tall. Please give me input, I kinda like having the short towers but I also kinda think they look weird being so short (as in it doesn’t really look like a tower, just a hut with a pointy roof).

VS

3 Likes

Whoa… I love that shot so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That is just stunning.

1 Like

Hmmm… I like the tall towers by themselves, but going along the wall like that the shorter ones go better!

Maybe majority short, with strategistically placed tall “look out” towers?

My extra fabulous death, thanks to a lovely Cuttletrunk lol:

24 Likes

That is a glorious death. You die pretty.

6 Likes

I think the planet knows de way brudas and sistas!!

20 Likes

12 Likes

While running through portals and towns, I came across this stunning infrared-image-looking-build :open_mouth:

loc

36 Likes

Oh wow… I’ve had a bit of fun playing around with ice and gleam but that is Next Level Awesome!!! Going for a visit!!

5 Likes

That is really neat, I’m going to have to go check that out! People are really doing some cool stuff on my home planet lately! Sasquachville, the UltaMech build, and now this. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s an amazing effect. I must learn this magic.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten a similar effect by placing gleam in the ground, then a few pieces of foliage on top. Makes a nice gradient glow. I didn’t think it would show through marble tho :open_mouth:

I didn’t seem gleam on the outside, so I guess it’s hidden within. I must’ve stared at this building for half an hour lol

4 Likes

it shows threw becous of how it’s chiseled

4 Likes