Post Your Screenshots!

Updated picture of the Oort storage. :drooling_face:

Also the only ones that are full Smart Stack are the shards. I did the stones like that for aesthetic purposes

6 Likes

Don’t we all? Easier to just dumb inventory in when it’s filled with just 1 or 2 per slot

Oh there will never be more stone put in there. I immediately change the stone to shards when I get it. So 72 stones is more than enough to not be used :sweat_smile: guess it’ll be my emergency stone just in case I run out of shards. But there’s already 172800 shards there and more processing :joy:. I might have a slight Oort addiction

2 Likes

Yeah I’m like gollum with oort shards lmao. Go on a hunt I burn stone down every time. It’s a lump of coal as stone I want my precious :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Had another little holiday in Sasquatchville last night, I love this place… :slight_smile:
sa1 sa2 sa3

… Oh, and in my own lands somewhere. What is this? :wink: Well, might be gone already, a few people here could have already seen the uncropped version with the much greater clue, hehe. I love sticking hidden stuff around on occasion.

sa4

12 Likes

OOOooooo achievement hunter logo :smiley:

My eternal thrown.

18 Likes

11 Likes

Just another chisel pic/update

10 Likes

Exploring Besevrona earlier and I discovered this inactive Stargate. It appeared to have an Iris securely welded to it and the DHD was nonfunctional. I think the control crystal has been removed. :nerd_face:

I’m a big Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe fan so, I can truly appreciate this build. I forgot to check who the builder is but I took note of the coordinates so I can check it out again sometime. I really hope that the owner gets it back up and running sometime soon. It’s pretty awesome in it’s simplicity imho. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I love Sasquatchville too…very creative and so many things to explore and see…and the hunts are awesome!

2 Likes

I took a wander around the castle tonight, you might have noticed me over there… it is awesome. :slight_smile:

… I admit though that I was really trying to find and usurp your throne there. :rofl: Just for a moment. For a photo op. Muhahaha.

Look in the graveyard. My eternal thrown.

1 Like

That’s totally what our portal was before I changed it up a bit.

1 Like

WOW! Someone’s building Dom of Cologne Cathedral, near the capitol on Refgar. How did I not notice it before? It’s HUGE and it’s Awesome!

EDITED: Because it’s not Notre-Dame, Doh! It’s actually Dom of Cologne Cathedral in Germany. Many thanks to @Odeon for correcting my error. :smiley:

35 Likes

Sad that the real Norte Dame nearly burned down.

3 Likes

that is looking very grand!
Have wondered why this game doesn’t seem to have that many huge ambitious builds like minecraft (never played it myself but have seen pics here and there) but that’s probably a discussion for another thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Simple, those big MC builds weren’t made in-game but with a “map editor”. Or in creative mode where you have unlimited resources. Also no plot limits.

(There are probably exceptions to this)

3 Likes

That’s pretty much it. The build above looks like its easily 1k plots, which automatically puts it out of range of about 90% of the games population.

Of those that can, many dont seem to build on this grand of scale, but rather use plots to make towns, use as plot protection, or other smaller things.

The biggest problem for me is the location. I dont wanns build something big middle of nowhere… citys dont have space. Luckily i found space from etherian woods. My soul is saved.