Post Your Screenshots!

Something Red? :heart_eyes:

Another red door! We have a winner. Come claim your prize behind the red door @boundmore

Edit: Also R3d gets a consolation prize behind the second door.

I said something red, so technically I was right too. hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Was it a competition? :open_mouth: did I win red door?

What I’ve been doing. New mini mech.

And this under water creature.

I can not wait to see the store in this mall creature

you could die in a blink of an eye

oortbird, the guardian of the gate

tower of light

Damn boundmore always looking for those sunrays

they find me, more like…

I have been toying with the idea for a while that I wanted to create an interior space with perfectly neutral lighting but fully enclosed from outside light influence. The purpose would be that I would have a blank-canvas space, as-it-were, to stage and experiment with block and palette combos, as well as a nice block-changing room. I have come up with a result that I am happy with; no shadows and nice clean light!

New store. The Corrupt Kraken. Who knows what kind of random things might turn up in the belly of the beast.

today i went to explore norkyna. this one was eyecatcher for me . @Okkelinor good job. loved the “staircase” inside the build :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything looks better with the reflection on the water. Make me want the pc version.

A bit of a tease while the bottom floor is still open before I start the marble stairs and columns. :smile:

Phase 2 of the R3DF1RE Towers, is underway… Half way there, now at Altitude: 128. :slight_smile:

That will become a nice shiny build
Keep on building :sunglasses: :+1:

@Creegle and @C0ND1T10NR3D - Really great work there, love those! :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, and got to add, that bottom shot there is just epic, @C0ND1T10NR3D - wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Block/resource farms prepare for competition :smiley: Or future allies?

Ymg’ uh’enyth ahlloigehye uh’eog. H’ l’ ephainog ymg’ goka ahogog n’ghft gotha. Ah’ehye ah fahf.

Cool design. Like a circuit board. :+1::+1: