Post Your Screenshots!

Oh. Was it a competition? :open_mouth: did I win red door?

1 Like

What I’ve been doing. New mini mech.

And this under water creature.

26 Likes

I can not wait to see the store in this mall creature

1 Like

you could die in a blink of an eye

oortbird, the guardian of the gate

tower of light

19 Likes

Damn boundmore always looking for those sunrays

3 Likes

they find me, more like…

2 Likes

I have been toying with the idea for a while that I wanted to create an interior space with perfectly neutral lighting but fully enclosed from outside light influence. The purpose would be that I would have a blank-canvas space, as-it-were, to stage and experiment with block and palette combos, as well as a nice block-changing room. I have come up with a result that I am happy with; no shadows and nice clean light!

15 Likes

New store. The Corrupt Kraken. Who knows what kind of random things might turn up in the belly of the beast.

21 Likes

today i went to explore norkyna. this one was eyecatcher for me . @Okkelinor good job. loved the “staircase” inside the build :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Everything looks better with the reflection on the water. Make me want the pc version.

A bit of a tease while the bottom floor is still open before I start the marble stairs and columns. :smile:

10 Likes

Phase 2 of the R3DF1RE Towers, is underway… Half way there, now at Altitude: 128. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That will become a nice shiny build
Keep on building :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

@Creegle and @C0ND1T10NR3D - Really great work there, love those! :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, and got to add, that bottom shot there is just epic, @C0ND1T10NR3D - wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Block/resource farms prepare for competition :smiley: Or future allies?

15 Likes

Ymg’ uh’enyth ahlloigehye uh’eog. H’ l’ ephainog ymg’ goka ahogog n’ghft gotha. Ah’ehye ah fahf.

6 Likes

Cool design. Like a circuit board. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Marcornus Gleam Caves!

10 Likes

I’m still waiting to see a sarlacc pit in game. More so now with the “speed hunting” platforms. Would be a perfect place for one

This is where R3DF1RE gets it’s name from. Just look at that beautiful Fiery Sky! As seen from the top of one of the towers. :slight_smile:

17 Likes