Post Your Screenshots!

I thought R3DF1RE referenced the 100 tv show :grin: Red Sun Rising

1 Like

Too bad my guild is dead … I have to move my 50x60 plots WIP base to somewhere else …

12 Likes

It looks like an interesting build. Why would you move. Make a deal with another guild but keep building your place. I am sure some will welcome you with open arms without any conditions on moving in their main aerea.

2 Likes

Its my own decision to move to somewhere else, I dont want the build to be located in the middle of a desolate land. (I also have a single troll plot nearby, which may ruin my themed build)

I think I stopped watching The 100 around the middle of season 2. My subscription to whatever service I was signed up to at the time expired and I couldn’t be bothered renewing. It was a good show and I’ll be catching up on it someday. :slight_smile:

new exo is awesome

9 Likes

this is one creepy smile (if it is a smile) :joy:

5 Likes

You can decide that haha

1 Like

Absolut! I love the Blue Stones and the Gleam! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marcornus…great gleam location…sheets of it :star_struck: Come on y’all…get you some!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Long live @Liveey. Please build it again one day. I’ll fund the whole thing.

19 Likes

I’m still playing with the design of the head and tail but I’m pretty happy with how this is coming along.

28 Likes

AAHHHHHH!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

WHERE IS THIS??!!! Or, from the sounds of it unfortunately, was it? I think I would pay real money to have this built in my settlement, no joke. Edit: I’ve got to share this, hope nobody minds but I’ll take it down if anyone wants!

Faints

I had just come in here to post the below - wanted to give major props to whoever did this on Cephonex Merika, this is just cool. :sunglasses: But now I’ll know no peace until that Bucs ship is sitting in my lawn, haha.

Also, @Meadow - love that shot! - and @Lychaon - simply incredible, awesome work!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wow! That is amazing!!

1 Like

Oooooohhh it’s finished!!! Going for a perve right this minute!

1 Like

That’s where your bonding agent went. Still a while off being completely finished but the bulk of it is there now.

I bought my snacks there! Glorious

1 Like

That is made by @Liveey it was located in EA planet called Vulpto.
Not in the game anymore obviously.

He had a shop there selling food and brews if i remember right

just adding screenshot below… doesnt relate anyways to that boat.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info!! Ah, a shame I missed that. If that user ever comes back, definitely someone I’d love to talk to!

And nice screenshot!! :slight_smile:

1 Like