Post Your Screenshots!

No screenshots for 19 hours wow, in that case here is a selfie by my new bridge :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Snapped a few shots on one of the test servers while I was swimming around…

16 Likes

Little something I am working on

View from above…and far away

25 Likes

Eek, stunning… :heart_eyes: Love those islands so much!

1 Like

Sometimes you have to down size.

34 Likes

I made a dirty alleyway complete with graffiti. We should be classy neighbours.

5 Likes

Since I currently can’t continue to expand my city with normal houses (due to not knowing how block colors and reflections of ice and other bother blocks will change) I decided to at least outline the the city and big projects. Here is the rough outlining of how the city cathedral will look like and how big it will be. Actually kinda surprised myself after I did the outlining over how big it actually was, but I think it will be great!

Also, the current look from the highest tower in my castle:

12 Likes

What planet is this is this around I wanna build there does it exist

This world doesn’t exist anymore

I actually ran into some problems with the cathedral space, so therefore I had to star building the city wall. So now I find myself building the entire thing, one segment at a time. You can see in the bottom right corner on how one segment looks like nearly finishes, just no roof as I haven’t decided which material to use tor the roofing. Gonna update this screenshot once in a while when it’s seen major updates :slight_smile:

Progress update 2:

Doing great, about halfways done! Already looking quite cool, even thought there are still lots of 1 wide gabs and no top floor and roof!

The only part missing from the wall is the roof. Still will have to build 3 gates, but those I will finish last!

11 Likes

Still a work in progress but wanted to share. Still need to touch up some things and work on the inside but the outside is almost done.

The Dirty Cubit Goo Maturation Center.

20 Likes

Ok, now that is a Bucket!! (actually it’s 900 buckets all at once lol)

16 Likes

A little igneous brick collage from my base… :slight_smile: Bricolage? :thinking:

Top left: Stark Orange
Top right: Hot Moss
Bottom left: Warm Cherry
Bottom right: Silk Cobalt

10 Likes

Beautiful images!I passed by yesterday and thought wow :heart::heart::heart::heart:

gotta love the name :sunglasses:

1 Like

20 Likes

I love Cardass!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

My shop is getting there :slight_smile:

24 Likes

That looks awesome!

1 Like

So close so far. Been working on the top part of the wall and roof, it takes SO long cause I need to chisel so many pieces, then transform them from one block to another, just running back and forth. But it’s actually looking great! Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow, at least the roof on the wall. Then I need to finish the last Gates, which probably will take a bit longer to plan out.

11 Likes