Post Your Screenshots!

Yeah!!! Exo’s FTW!

8 Likes

Ho"That’s a sexy view¨!

1 Like

I got mine pretty low as well. It’s causes me to lag though when I go beyond the In game ultimate settings though.

was watchin youtube, found cuttletrunks friend. …oo…

1 Like

Ohhh… its done now?

Now i need to take a look! Haha!

1 Like

Only the little dome is done @strykey the big one is still under construction and is eating all my plots!!

1 Like

Does that mean it’s plotted now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Another row :sweat_smile: may get another done tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Awesomenesss!!!

8 Likes

I saw your little signs :upside_down_face: I think I’ve added the plots you need! :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

A little sunday service with yours truely.

Don’t forget to donate 20% of your wealth.
Who knows what kind of tragedy could occur if you don’t!
The Darklord is always watching.

9 Likes

It is finally done. The city is now safe from angry level 2 spitters and one non English speaking French dude (It’s a joke)!
I’ve put far too many hours this weekend into gaming Boundless, but it’s all good.

Well, it’s almost done, still got some minor details to add here and there, but otherwise, it really is done! Used so many blocks for this, only to get like 10 or 15 prestige cause all the material I used is borderline worthless in prestige xD
Also need to figure out what to put in each end, maybe some towers or perhaps just a set of stairs to get to the different floors.

23 Likes

New store at the tower of power flea market area.
Jimmy Crate Corn!
He’s got the crates you need.

14 Likes

I should probably start looking up more often…sheesh! :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Very cute! 10/10 :+1: love it

3 Likes

:slight_smile: thank you. I’ve been slowly making more of these in the city.

I wouldn’t worry about it… I think it looks amazing and cool that it has walkways inside. This looks great compared to so many builds where people force in prestige. Prestige is a system that should be completely separated from the core game and only used in some basic scoreboard listing or something… I’m glad to see some people building without prestige in mind.

3 Likes

Hmm, what does it mean? :thinking:

1 Like

I agree totally, I am not a big fan of Footfall mechanic anyway but this is not the time and place to discuss that!

But very glad you like it! I try my best and I can’t believe how far I’ve come with my city.

1 Like