Post Your Screenshots!

thank you!

1 Like

Love the game and it love’s me back

24 Likes

Where is this? the bridge

THis game is so Beautiful!

22 Likes

Pyrrhocoris Estate (Antar VI), portal at TNT megahub, top floor, next to the ramp

1 Like

Those are some gorgeous shots! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Im in LOVE with you build, you might just find me siting there some days from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started a new toon last night and now is on the current rift t7 exo at level 12.

7 Likes

lovely name xD

2 Likes

Was looking through some screenshots to sort the ones that are just leveling up… Found this in the midst of it, @james :wink:

8 Likes

I think I found @Gorillastomp 's base.

21 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

Exo Alsuhaina

13 Likes

Spray Cans!!! FTW!

This is the lighting from an Improved Luminous Brew…maybe the Night Azure Meta rock is absorbing most of it…
Maybe not… Playing with Fluids :smiley: A sneak peek at my newest maze! A WIP to be sure…

12 Likes

Dunegarden’s fishing pier. hint hint wink wink

18 Likes

We also need wurm enemy to get lures

5 Likes

Seeing someone on the compas, goes there to say hi and then they leave xD

4 Likes

I get people like that at my base now and then. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t understand it though. :man_shrugging:

Also, I blame @fidach (and blink bombs) for this. You may weep for the ores that got blasted… I wish there was an easier way that didn’t kill the ores, but it’s fun. This is in preparation for an extended storage area.

Oh and here’s another wildstock wanting to play site manager… These surprise inspections are getting ridiculous.

14 Likes

7 Likes