Post Your Screenshots!

Stylish glass panes in daylight… love the panes so much, lots to do with them and really improve the look of things! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@bucfanpaka so pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

So much work to get at an Oxide Violet gleam deposit with it’s usual (for Maryx) TWO gleam lol . .

9 Likes

I LOVE building bridges and @Apt just wow.
Here is my latest, still under construction and likely to get updated due to the lattice chisel.

28 Likes

I run into this lovely town yesterday by some random portal, was walking around there over one hour, very nice and impressive builds there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

here are some of my projects still works in progress :slight_smile: ( each house represents a planet , tier 1 is almost complete )

And the yard of one of my castle like builds ( realy love this at night , feelds of blue )

14 Likes

Neat. Too bad there’s not more furniture to use. Or interactive things like light switches etc.

well all houses have a table and chairs and a couch , sometimes some extra things ( a bath , a toilet , lounge , kitchen , cabinets, … ) just trying stuff out :slight_smile:

P.S.Bitula Hub…"POWER ISLE "

6 Likes

Furnished Condos

move in ready

13 Likes

Kinda fancy… each one has their own helipad.

3 Likes

I know many people hate this sort of thing, but I did it anyway because I really love the seamless plain glass and wanted to preserve the big chasms. :smiley:

27 Likes

Made me think of Halloween lol

9 Likes

PANIC MODE

Every. Single. Time.

I will probably never ever get used to this. Seeing my workshop labeled as “Wild” definitely get the blood flowing :joy:

9 Likes

11 Likes

FINALLY starting to use precise chiseling, and trying to learn how to do roofing. First attempt at cleaning up a roof here with it, with @georgegroeg’s awesome tree portal in the background. :wink: Like I said, first shot, hopefully will get better at this over time.

17 Likes

26 Likes

I hope the glass patterns carry over to doors

4 Likes

A nice recuperation spot after hauling all that marble

26 Likes