Post Your Screenshots!

Fly like a cuttletrunk, sting like a bee!

16 Likes

Love that, so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

portal hub pretty much finished,
(connected to PS, TNT, and ULT, player portals avaialble)

and I’m also building a cave now :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Your place is absolutely amazing. I hate you! Lol. Just kidding.

8 Likes

Planet? So many places I’d love to visit but don’t always know where or the planet…

3 Likes

Antar VI, Pyrrhocoris estate,
portals at: TNT megahub (top floor), PS Circa I, portal at the house with red roof, jacey’s mall, or DK’s ult tree :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:smiley: thank you.
btw, I was at your place few days ago and I hate you too. very well done and atmospheric!

1 Like

hahaha. Thanks. Wake and bake brought me to your place. I’ve been bringing people there now and telling them how inferior I feel. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Not sure what happened here but something went wrong with my left arm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seemed related to the grapple animation set and the direction I faced, but I hadn’t been using a grapple. Though equipping a grapple did fix it.

Expand for more weirdness.

9 Likes

A few shots from the latest exo - I like the look of this one a lot, so pretty! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Can we keep it !!

1 Like

I’m starting to re-glass the Chateau , the glass really changes the feel of the place and for the better I feel . Now to make the glass , a lot of glass ,The center window is white and the two outside are “cool blue” , I havn,t decided and may just use both colours.

14 Likes

My new storage room!

11 Likes

I think your style is amazing

Creation of the first played-made dungeon in Boundless:

16 Likes

Got a silty soil and sand farm going.
And built this cool water tower.

24 Likes

Okay, so this isnt a screen shot, its a photograph of some real life Boundless crafting!

Made from polymer clay and ready to bake and then paint :blush:

46 Likes

I was hoping for marzipan!

17 Likes

:laughing:

A mass craft of edible totems?

8 Likes