Post Your Screenshots!

I know people have been suggesting things along the lines of scalable and/or modular furniture. screams with excitment

Customizable sunsets, confirmed

7 Likes

Youre becoming a second annoying cuetz :joy::heart:

Edit: @Cuetzpalomitl :joy:

2 Likes

No Exos, totem decor pic, some kind of construction pic…

Ya’ll getting ready to hit us with an update? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I hope the devs don’t respond… I like the mysterious suspense! :popcorn:

Evil laughter ***

4 Likes

It’s this, isn’t it!?!?

6 Likes

Is that gonna be a couch?
Edit: late to the party on that guess, I see now.

Me getting hyped at the slightest hint of a spoiler.

328faa

6 Likes

Me while trying to decipher dev posts.

4ZswIRaLo7i5q

9 Likes

People are weird here in Belgium we half country Dutch half country French you need learn French in school but if you need help in the Dutch part in French the French speaking cleric is obliged to speak in Dutch then if I go to France and speak fluid French they reply to me in English to make sure I remember I’m not from France I repeat people are weird I’m happy I speak 3 languages but then at my work most people speak polish roemen and Portugeze Russian and crappy German hahahahha I repeat it every day tu parle français you speak English Nederlands? :joy: Palinka? Sprechen zie Deutch ablo espagnol

Omg omg you making my minicube chisel idea yayayayayay

3 Likes

Could be a bed frame there…? :thinking: Size, like King, Queen, Twin, ect. :smiley:

@rossstephens
I myself wonder why would you want to build modules of 14 x 14 x14 blocks if the current plot grid is based on multiples of 8 x 8 x 8 blocks :grinning::+1:
That size of yours is never gonna fit :+1::+1:

2 Likes

interesting part is that the modules can be freely combined (it was presented by devs in 2017 as possible anyway)

thus this kind of mutant totems:

creaturetrophiesmodules

4 Likes

When you wonder, why it’s suddenly so dark in your underwater base…

Happy Gleambow Hunting everyone! I just hope you give me my view back, once this is over. :wink:

13 Likes

Is it a futon?

So my meteor just took out someones house lol

17 Likes

I dont get it o_O

1 Like

A number of people have suggested that instead of adding hundreds of different pieces of furniture to the game to just allow us to design our own with some sort of micro blocks… maybe he is testing the idea out by building at full scale that can then be miniaturised with the blueprints system? That would be some crazy detail to take an entire plot and turn it into one block :scream:

15 Likes

Yall missed the point. It’s a couch that tests “for size”. What is this big? Titans of course. Hence we understand from this couch made from sand that the Titans are coming. 100% approved by Red.

Edit: If this Titan needs to sit on a couch then can it be offensive? Definitely no. So it is a pet Titan - you know pets sit on couches.

7 Likes