Post Your Screenshots!

Finally get to share the pictures! Gonna miss it but the memory lives on! :fist:

10 Likes

Woah I love the big statue that looks like its holding the planet! Soooo coooool :smiley:

1 Like

hehe Thank you <3

2 Likes

First prestige cheese of the new universe?!? With @Psychomind

3 Likes

twas an honor making the capital of the planet a flower field with you

1 Like

THATS where the oxide is rubbs hand gleefully !!!

I finally found the courage to start my good bye tour with my first ever house in boundless:

Everlook

1 year old screenshots:

16 Likes

all these fair thee well pics are amazing… but not pre-emptive??? to quoate @Steggs101 in a post on forum (think it was steggs) The reset will happen around about the 13th -within the week (subject to change)

So we may have tomorrow… we may have a week or two etc :stuck_out_tongue: (just saying :wink: )

Basically stop getting my hopes up darnit!!! QQ

Good bye, Chisel Port (Chisel Town)

Old screenshots right after the build was complete:

Work in progress screenshots:

22 Likes

firdt bridge boundless test server. Epic stuff.
Playtime 5mins.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Captial of Marvoni!!! Test (me and the Shadow Drakes)

I am standing on my house and you all know how ■■■■ mine would be :wink:

well we were ~ 10 mins ago …

1 Like

capital again!!!

Thanks @Merln (if your Merlyn) :wink:

1 Like

No prestige wars on testing! Please… Hahah… but it was a nice looking town with I visited a while back. Great job on the nice village. Congrats.

3 Likes

the war is on waahooo bring on the duw

Has prestige been updated so fancy builds that use more simple wood blocks can have the same prestige level as gem blocks?

It shouldn’t be! Expensive resources should give more prestige! I want my decorative gem blocks to show off my awesomeness!

:slight_smile:

Being a bit silly of course, I don’t know how prestige is calculated I haven’t ever paid that close attention to it honestly. I will have to start since the prestige wars will surely be on!