PS4 users, see your 2019 hours here!

Thanks!! I’m finding the replies here really interesting! :smiley: Most of us are over a thousand for one year, and except one case where there is still a big lead for Boundless, our 2nd place games aren’t even remotely close! Interesting too, to see the runners up for everybody.

Just told someone I was tweeting with a bit ago, when speculating about lifetime hours - I don’t regret an hour of mine. :grin: Really! Games have been my escape and comfort for much of my life. I still do the other stuff I enjoy and don’t sacrifice my obligations for them (well, much :wink: )… look at the happiness they’ve given you, that is the way to view it I think!

5 Likes

IMG_0685

PNG

22 Likes

Ok, we have a new leader folks!! :grin:

:trophy: is yours unless someone can do better still! :wink:

3 Likes

You, good @anon69675157, are my hero. I’m going to need you to start streaming so I can live vicariously through you.

4 Likes

OMG… you crack me up. :joy::joy: I stand with you… no regrets. I’ve had a blast playing this game…

2 Likes

Another interesting thing to note I thought:

I’m seeing these pop up in my feed on Twitter - among people without Boundless, at least from the ones I’ve seen, they can’t touch us. :grin: One person with 830 in Fortnite, that was the highest outside of what is here for any one game, haven’t seen any of the NMS players hit even 400 yet. That does say something, IMO! :smiley:

Edit: Browsed through the replies to this Tweet - of the ones that posted the game breakdown, I’m the highest so far, a couple Destiny 2 players with 900+ being closest (a couple replies had huge overall totals but didn’t see the breakdown on those) - https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1217069351918100482

See, to me this is as good an advertisement for Boundless as anything: Almost all of us here blow away the highest totals played for a game by people replying to the official PS account.

5 Likes

Hello,

My name Peyago, and I have a problem. I spend too much time away from real life (read Boundless) playing a horrible simulator that requires me to eat, sleep and work. I don’t mind the family part, but the rest is really holding back my life goals. I am trying to kick the habit, but it is so difficult. I don’t want to lose my 32 year save by forgetting to eat. What should I do?

Peyago.

12 Likes

Ahh a slight explanation for the utter amazingness that is your place! :wink: :black_heart: bow down to @anon69675157 :smiley:

4 Likes

NMS, Minecraft or Boundless? … the choice is quite easy

i was scared … but you win @anon69675157 :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Nice!! :grin:

NMS would have been my #2 but I switched over to Xbox for it (still, no more than 70-80 hours). I thought I’d go back to it more with VR but it made me sick sadly - and I’m more about screenshotting in it than anything. It, Minecraft, and ESO were the addictions Boundless pushed to the side for me!

1 Like

start playing boundless 24.7.2019…

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2:sans limite =boundless

5 Likes

umm yeah. Looks like Boundless beat out minecraft by a land slide. Even if there are a lot of afk hours. Lol.
At the same time I feel like wtf is wrong with me. Hahaha.

8 Likes

Plus 2101 hours on my PC account :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yea as much as I afk and fall asleep- it’s because I’m expecting to come right back to it… call it ‘hours of dedication’ ha

2 Likes

i have only

thats crazy 2,6k on ps and 2,1k on pc that mean 4,7k hours complete XD

2 Likes

Not on playstation but obviously I love these threads. Glad you guys get to see some numbers - I think this is the first game I ever played, literally, like it was a full time job. Or two. When that happens I guess it’s always good to know you’re not alone!

This is since Oct 15, 2018 - with steam I can’t get just 2019 hours.

hours_jan

I’ve been cutting back :sob: over the holidays my two week total actually went down to 12 hours for the first time ever

It’s interesting to look back considering I had 3386 by may and ‘only’ got to 5800 in december you can believe me when I say for the first couple of months I literally played this game nonstop.

@AeneaGames still calls me a noob sometimes :zombie:

3 Likes

I don’t own a ps4 or any console so here are my boundless stats for pc/steamAnnotation%202020-01-14%20134958

1 Like

Doesn’t work in NZ :sob: I feel so shunned!

2 Likes