PSA: Downtime from 10:30 BST. Farming Coming Today!

I like the second pic better honestly.

5 Likes

With the new setting - I can now see the whole of Boori - Heartstone!

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

That’s a long road you got there haha. Lucky me I am on my laptop wooo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I said I’d be pissed if the update got on live without some heavy tunning on the lights.

I’m pissed.

I mean, COME ON, it looks like meshes don’t get the same lights as the rest. Everything looks off.
The stone containers are of the same color as the walls!
Look at the difference from before the update :

1 Like

That full resource regen <3 <3 every planet is so full!

3 Likes

woah wait what? full resource regen?

I agree with @Vurtadelic

Yea, they regend all the planets, they are all crispy and new <3

3 Likes

Well I think it looks more realistic and gives those off light and have to now re modify how the light shines. :smiley:

Are you crazy? There’s A TON of gleam everywhere to light the place! On the floor, on the walls, on the ceiling! It should be crazy lite up!

They might have dimmed the gleam light :sweat_smile: ?

Amazing is the right word you guys are awesome :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you

2 Likes

What colour is the gleam?

Previously Black Gleam was as bright as White Gleam. Now it’s much darker.

If you were previously using a “darker” gleam then they will emit less light. However if you replace them with brighter gleam then you can recover the original presentation.

With gleams emitting light proportional to their brightness it gives more options for building.

9 Likes

Some examples how the new lighting changed builds around me

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before: (ignore the gems now i have much more xD)

After:

1 Like

I feel like the lighting is very square now, with a square drop off rather than a “natural” gradient drop off.

1 Like

But what am I supposed to do, now? I can’t put a torch every two blocks to light-up my place!! :rage:

2 Likes

I think this looks absolutely beautiful with the new lighting!

3 Likes

Replace some of your gleam with a brighter gleam??

2 Likes