PSA: Downtime from 10:30 BST. Farming Coming Today!

Only lava.

1 Like

an additional planet would be cool!

1 Like

Are you sure. Thought it was all fluid

That’s from the patch notes of the test realm

Water and lava will be removed within beacons i believe.

Yes an additional planet please, make past exo yuuhza a permanent planet lol, my build needs it’s materials sob…

1 Like

Haha, yeah, so grateful things are dead here in the office… eating up all the info I can get until I can play! :wink: Can’t wait to see the screenshot thread blow up soon… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: Serious note, maybe we need a Part 2 screenshot thread now with this update?

3 Likes

Well, the screenshot thread started back in mid-2016, so it’s cool to keep it going, as a show of how things have progressed with time.

2 Likes

Good point! :slight_smile:

It really is going to be epic to see everything you all create now. :sunglasses: I love virtual photography, seriously looking forward to seeing your shots, everyone!

Axon already has a problem on Biitula… rumblings and earthquakes…and a dark black mountain is forming… and the water has evaporated… uh oh… volcano forming? :wink:

can someone make a thread with the farming tips you have discovered so far.
info with things like what should be placed next to what for max crop/seed yields would be most helpful.

1 Like

why dont you make it yourself lol

1 Like

At this point, we need player-made schematics for the best optimized farms.

The crops will have what you’re asking for in their tooltips.

cuz i dont know anything worth sharing. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ah i got ya dude sec

1 Like

Did they already release it or is still down? I am at work and dunno when to leave to maximise my irl and ingame profit😅

3 Likes

Tip #1 - Buy all your crops from Kal-el, no point in breaking into a sweat and working your own farm!

4 Likes

Not up yet

1 Like

Boundless.ninja reporting three players online!!!

Must be devs, sigh…

5 Likes

it’s the developers. . they are gathering all the seeds!!!

7 Likes