Public market at EU Therka - Come and join us!

thanks to whoever had the gold up for sale. bought three at 300ish each so i could finally go farm ruby

Iā€™ve just found this place, it looks amazing, great jobs guys. The tree house looks particularly good.

Only met 1 other guy and he was a brand new player started an hour ago, now I think Iā€™m stuck in some mini ice maze thing lol.

Edit: Thanks Wichall but I finally made it out :slight_smile: But I guess this confirms my fears I play too late for the Euros with no-one being about here.

Haha Iā€™ve been stuck in there, go back to sanctum and use the e key on the warp portal to bump out

Cheetingā€¦

2 Likes

Haha @Heureka your maze has too many tricks, even the gleam fools you lighting wise!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys! :slight_smile: just started playing after a year break and found so many awsome things introduced - cool!!!
all your screenshots look great and I started working on my own little kingdom on Therka - finding it hard to find gold though - any helping hand out there?

atm Iā€™m trying to build a settlement made of a wooden residence and gardens plus a bridge over a lake to a mountain where I started creating a little Moria-like place where I placed all my machines so far - I might add some screenshots later when I find time - dont expect anything mindblowing just yet as Im using basic materials :wink:

off to explore south towards the desserts and whereabouts

EDIT: I found some gold!! uffā€¦ btw, can anyone tell me whats that tiny cube-shaped object in the screenshot below?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a spitter shot. They should disappear instead of staying there. Itā€™s been logged as a bug.

1 Like

ah, who would think creatureā€™s spit could have decorative qualities :stuck_out_tongue:
thank you for quick answer

and hereā€™s some of my builderā€™s work: 1. production line in the main hall inside of a mountain; 2. entrance to the location in the mountain with a tower; 3. view from the tower seen in the second picture (you can see a bridge over a lake leading to the second location where I started building a residence with gardens)

4 Likes

For the life of me I can not find this. Been using the coordinate thing. Iā€™be been to 1250 90 -1850 and canā€™t find it

Ive been there last night - you can hardly miss the big blue spire from far:grin:

make sure you stay on top of hills when approaching and you will see it - I spotted the spire from a few hundred blocks. Theres a lot of gleam used in buildings too there - you can see blue glow on top of a mountain by the spire as well.

this is a shot from close but you can see this from far really - including the blue shiny structure on the mountain ahaed

1 Like

Yeah, the blue tower is very visible from afar, thatā€™s how I found the market, thereā€™s also a big red gleam building on the side of a mountain to the east of the market to head towards if you can see that, then you should see the blue tower from there.

Thereā€™s quite a few people moved in out the back of the market, so through the big desert tunnel with all the doors is quite a populated area with builds. Iā€™ve not seen so many people about though apart from Pharaoh.

1 Like

Perks of living beside The Pharaoh :smiley:

Its 1250, x, 1870, so you are probably at other side of therka.

Building a road under the bridge

6 Likes

Multi story shopping centre, I love it :slight_smile:

I must try and finish my booth and make it look pretty when I stop being lazy.

4 Likes

which one is yours? Iā€™ve seen a lot and I must say I am impressed by all the different designs and ideas - the place look really cool - canā€™t wait to see more players coming to play the game so walking around locations like this is a really buzzing experience :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is this city still alive? allot of houses but no people around:S

I met Heureka today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its not so much a city as a marketplace.
Many of the shop-owner live in other spots, coming from time to time to fill up the stores and grab the cash.

so, is it ok if I build somewhere there? and on what rules? I wouldnt want to ruin someone elses plans - is bringing own beacon the rule or would you be adding me to your beacon so I can add some plots etc?