Q: Can I upgrade my Boundless package?

Good morning!

Email and money sent your way with all the required details @james!!

2 Likes

I asked for this in a different thread thank you :slight_smile:

So paypal is wanting to auto convert it from usd to gbp is this ok? It’ll still be the same amount of USD being sent.

2 Likes

February 22 I sent an email to the address you listed in the details section. I have not used PayPal in over a decade. lol So, I was wondering how to upgrade to Master without using PayPal. If I was accurate in which email address I used to email it matches my account email and my general account name. I’m sure you folks are busy and will get to it when you can. Thanks.

Hey @ElfMarine.

Sorry - I did see you email and we chatted a little about what to suggest. I will respond by email.

I’m unsure if I am supposed to comment here about this but do you plan on putting any backer prices up on the steam store? I do not have a pay pal and purchased the game for myself, my friend, plus the adventurer DLC. After realizing my next backer package will grant me a few extra plots and some pretty neat stuff, (also I feel like this game is amazing and deserves more than I have already given) I wished to upgrade my package. Is there any way I could pay for this without the pay pal? Or is there any way I can upgrade via steam? Sorry if it sounds ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s currently Bank Holiday weekend here, so they’ve probably not been at work… they’ll be back in tomorrow though!

4 Likes

Were you able to upgrade without using PayPal? If so, how did you do it?

I have yet to receive a reply however today was a holiday so it’s understandable c:

1 Like

We’re looking into some alternative payment options - as quite a few people object to using PayPal. Will report back if we sort something out.

4 Likes

If I purchase boundless for a second friend could my package be upgraded? I dont mind paying more if it will allow my friends to play as well. I just would love the content provided in the wayfairer package.

1 Like

@james

Confirming that I sent money via pay pal :smiley: if there is any issues can you please tell me? thank you~!

1 Like
                                 Heads up!

I just sent the cash and email to upgrade to wayfarer. :smile_cat:
I have been meaning to do this for months!

7 Likes

Good choice, good choice.

2 Likes

@james Confirming that I have sent another payment for an upgrade along with requesting to merge with Gorillastomp, Amandapan, and Saint, they will confirm this soon. <3 ty

3 Likes

@james upgraded to pioneer :slight_smile: ive sent an email with details thanks

1 Like

@james i upgraded to pioneer last week and did not receive any confirmation about this. Sent the e-mail with details. And i also confirm that i want the merge with Liveey, Amandapan, and Saint. Thanks.

2 Likes

I also sent some money and the details to upgrade to Wayfarer. ^^

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you!

Any idea of an approximate time scale for this?