Q: Can I upgrade my Boundless package?

Just made the transaction and sent the email to upgrade my tier to Wayfarer. Can’t wait! :grinning:

2 Likes

Upgrading is well worth it! I love seeing all of the new people in the community loving the game and upgrading. Awesome job devs.

3 Likes

I am thinking of upgrading and wanted to know.

Can I upgrade more than once, one tier to the next over time?
Will we have some warning before you take these down?

Thank you.

1 Like

Regardless of the above i’ve sent some money to upgrade to wayfarer.

2 Likes

yes u can as many times as u want until u hit oortian status which is highest :slight_smile: u just have to send money and ur account details to devs.

heres the link with details: http://playboundless.com/q-is-it-possible-to-upgrade-my-package/

2 Likes

Just upgraded myself to Wayfarer! cant wait for it to go through

4 Likes

@Oortarch
Its upgraded my ingame account fine but a small matter that my forum title is still explorer. I only mention it, as when I upgrade again I didn’t want any confusion on the founder tier I am. It should currently be wayfarer.

1 Like

I think you mean @james :yum: although he is the one and only oortarch too…

There appears to be an issue with the forum title upgrading - it’s effecting all recent upgrades. We’re investigating the issue.

1 Like

So, with the instant access keys. Let’s say I don’t have a buddy to send the access key until after 1.0 comes out. Will the instant access keys still work with the perks specified after launch?

I have made a payment of $40.00 and sent an email with paypal ID # and other info. To upgrade my account from Adventurer to Wayfarer.
thank you.

5 Likes

Yes - the keys and perks will continue to work after launch.

This has been processed.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

@james still waiting on our upgrade - me @Lawrizze, @bunky8604 and @Gunth

1 Like

I made the payment to upgrade from Wayfarer to Pioneer, have emailed with my transaction ID, and my details.

1 Like

pm James it will quicken the process :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice I will forum PM him.

@james I want to upgrade to wayfarer. Can we change our account name if I upgrade? If so when and how?

Also, I have a second account, that I deleted the 1st character because I knew there is an issue with it not showing the capital letters. So I am not sure what the account name is under. I think it was Xrut or something like that. How can we tell what the account name is, if we have deleted the 1st character?

At the moment there isn’t a way to rename your username.

If you switch to the other account and start the game, then the username should be written to the game log.

@james Awesome I finally got the upgrade for Wayfarer. Now I will have 2 accounts and the wife one. And she will join us soon.

3 Likes