Release 146 - Report issues here

As with containers, sometimes my selling plinths down this when I first log inā€¦

Annoying bugā€¦

I open a smart stack, click one of the items with left, to transfer
it out of the stack. instead of taking the complete amount of that smart
stack slot, it just moves the amout 1ā€¦
it happens with diverse stacks (coal stack, ore stack,ā€¦).

Even if I define the amount I want to take away (holding left mouse
button until I cycled to the right amount) and putting that amount into
another inventory slot, it again reduces that stack by just 1.

Natural crystal missing texture.

I and @Saint_X observed this a lot too. This is a huge problem.

For me, itā€™s a ā€œquick fixā€ to drop everything in the smart stack i donā€™t like to transfer. I ā€œkeep my stacks cleanā€ and stacking always only 1 item type (eg. only sedimentary rock) for better handling at the moment.

1 Like

I did same wayā€¦ since then i have clean stacks.

Besides you already found out more about the distribution of components?
On EU server it freaks me out at the moment. I listen to advices of where others found.
But right now Iā€™m digging off a ā€œmountainā€ (guess soon i burned another 10 stack of iron hammers) and find no component.

This distribution really is no fun :confused: the frustration level is much too high. You are not able to develope on withoutā€¦

There is a market where you can buy a lot of things :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a bug. They just didnā€™t do the model yet

1 Like

Annoying bugā€¦

I open a smart stack, click one of the items with left, to transfer it out of the stack. instead of taking the complete amount of that smart stack slot, it just moves the amout 1ā€¦
it happens with diverse stacks (coal stack, ore stack,ā€¦).

Even if I define the amount I want to take away (holding left mouse button until I cycled to the right amount) and putting that amount into another inventory slot, it again reduces that stack by just 1.

Could we please be able to chisel something when there is a block above/below it? Preventing this really limits a lot of what can be done with chiseled blocks.

2 Likes

Hello, I am currently using a Mac and have downloaded the latest update. I start the game and after I click to continue, it just says ā€œConnecting to Discovery Serverā€ indefinitely.

Should be US server. Either way, I canā€™t try to connect to any other because it wonā€™t let me connect at all.

ā€œLiveā€ or ā€œTestā€ release?

Test. Donā€™t know how to switch to live. I went into properties but donā€™t see the option to switch. I just have testing and none.

Select ā€œnoneā€ and reboot steam.

Ok. Iā€™ll try that

Now it just says ā€œRetrieving player Worldā€ but doesnā€™t start the game.

Give it some timeā€¦)

Does that mean the servers are offline?
I know spent 500 coin, and my warp portal didnā€™t work :confused:

Ok. Thanks!

Please kill the smart stack bugā€¦ I now have to clean out all stones of different color, so I can move the whole stack. Means 150 times shifting the grey stoneā€¦

1 Like