Release 147 - Report issues here

I can confirm this. I’ve the same problem.

Looks like if you scroll very slow, it work.

From release 147 post.

Known Issues:

Scrolling up and down the Warp Locations menu may cause a crash.

Tonight I logged in on Vena, only person online. Completely unplayable.

wait i can do better

Can you respond to the request for connection details from this thread: Q: I'm having connection / lag issues - help!?

This will help us understand where the latency is coming from.

1 Like

The smoke seems to be falling instead of flying up I think this will be fixed on the new torch update

You can’t drop a location marker from the right click menu, only use it … is this intended?

1 Like

I seem to be locked out of 3rd person mode also I cant see the tool in hand (works normal) I think what made this happen was I used /wave and open up a GUI plus network lag? I got back to first person mode by typing /wave again

Adding my 2 cent on this:

“” Quotes

Cole-RhodesWayfarer13d
Issue w/ Beacon block:

I’ll try to be specific,

Currently cannot access my beacon, specifically no HUD shows up when i press the interaction button, unsure why, attempted to access another players beacon and it gave the normal message that i obviously cannot do that, which means the beacon are “receiving my interaction” if that makes sense.

I have used multiple crafting tables and other crafting stations, and those do indeed work.

I have not attempted to destroy the beacon in order to reset my plots, which might very well be a quick fix, but i just wanted to make sure that before destroying it, that no dev needed to physically check it out, idk how important that is, or if the physical block itself can give any useful info.
Location of Beacon Block: US West Berlyn ( 1728, 87, -1282 )

This is not a serious problem for me, just reporting a bug that occurred after the update.

Thank you!
-Cole
“” End of Quotes

Same problem i’ve got here. I’ll start from the beginning:

I met a new buddy, wanted to add him as friend and citizen. I noticed by doing so that my former citizen was no longer a friend. Not a problem since she can still access all the stuff encompassed in the beacon. I add the guy and rush to the beacon to make him a citizen but it seems i can’t access the beacon. So i destroy the Beacon, add both of them as friend and work my way to claim the +/-35 land plots i had claimed already. I realise a few days later that i had forgotten a few corners of the base…as they got regenerated from refined metamorphic stones and glass to… dirt.

I forget about it and a few days later, i meet this new guy… guess what? Same problem. My friends aren’t friends anymore, i can’t access the beacon, and this time i don’t want to destroy the beacon. For 2 reasons: My two citizens don’t log at the same time as me anymore so i won’t be able to add them as friend in order to add them as citizen. So when they log back in, no base for them. Also, i don’t want to mess with the land plots again. My base is relativly complex and it’s easy to skip a few corners.

A small bug becoming quite annoying… :frowning:

Thanks for reading.

By position markers did you mean that you opened the Locations menu and saved your current location?

Yes, the idea is that once you use a location marker, it should add an extra location to your Locations tab and then the location marker itself should be removed from the Inventory.

Does this issue occur with mining more common resources with lower level tools?

As far as I know you can only smart stack gold and silver hammers. I tried smart stacking iron and stone tools but was unable to.

Also, the initial message you get when you launch the game has a typo. Civilizations was spelled civilisations.

Yay for minor differences between British English and United States English!

I wasn’t aware there was another spelling for it. Thank you for letting me know.

Wasn’t your description more about the fact that you discovered that the Silver Alloy Hammer could break the rough gem blocks when it wasn’t supposed to? The stacking of the tools is correct.

Regarding your second comment, as it’s already been pointed out, that’s just the British spelling of the word, since we are based in the United Kingdom.

1 Like

On checking this, we can reproduce this on the live version that you’re testing, but not on the version we are currently working on. Give it another try once the next update is released.

No, after i had crafted some position-marker to give to ppl, and returned to the inventory slot, the inventory could not be closed.
Had to restart the game, it have happening more then 3 times now.

Edit:
The crafted marker shows up in inventory, and i can move around things, it just do not close…

The name of the dead player seems to not show up… I logged out and logged in and that’s how it happened (reloading chunks might also do the same)

Logging off looks buggy

1 Like