Release 147 - Report issues here

As far as I know you can only smart stack gold and silver hammers. I tried smart stacking iron and stone tools but was unable to.

Also, the initial message you get when you launch the game has a typo. Civilizations was spelled civilisations.

Yay for minor differences between British English and United States English!

I wasnā€™t aware there was another spelling for it. Thank you for letting me know.

Wasnā€™t your description more about the fact that you discovered that the Silver Alloy Hammer could break the rough gem blocks when it wasnā€™t supposed to? The stacking of the tools is correct.

Regarding your second comment, as itā€™s already been pointed out, thatā€™s just the British spelling of the word, since we are based in the United Kingdom.

1 Like

On checking this, we can reproduce this on the live version that youā€™re testing, but not on the version we are currently working on. Give it another try once the next update is released.

No, after i had crafted some position-marker to give to ppl, and returned to the inventory slot, the inventory could not be closed.
Had to restart the game, it have happening more then 3 times now.

Edit:
The crafted marker shows up in inventory, and i can move around things, it just do not closeā€¦

The name of the dead player seems to not show upā€¦ I logged out and logged in and thatā€™s how it happened (reloading chunks might also do the same)

Logging off looks buggy

1 Like

Just to double check, did you mean Location Marker, which can be crafted from the Locations menu?

Yes. -----------------------------(10 char).

We canā€™t reproduce the issue. The following steps were carried out. Please confirm if they are similar to what you did:

1. User A interacts with User B to start a trade.
  2. Both users trade Location Markers and close their respective trading menus.
  3. Both users then open their own inventories.

Subsequently, both users were able to close their inventories.

Server crashed when using the beacon block :wink: ā€¦ https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4dbbf008df2423383e4534d28a081a07

Tried a second time, this time only my game crashed (the first time a friend several chunks away had a crash the same time) ā€¦ It happens when I first hit the block with the totem (which destroied the the block by half??) and then interacted with it,

2nd time: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/68496beb1ff830bffb31a0f7b8b40233

No, not when trade, after crafting the position-markers.

1. Open inventory, go to location-tab.
  2. Select a position, craft a marker or two.
  3. Select inventory tab
  4. try to close inventory.

For most it work fine, but have happen a couple of time i cant close inventory.

It may relate to that i made it when other player was waiting for me to finish crafting, maybe they clicked me for trade when i was crafting, but i do not know.

I meant that you canā€™t actually drop a location marker from your inventory. You can drop every other item via the right click menu, but they only allow you to use them.

Yes, thatā€™s intended behaviour. They will still be removed from your inventory after you use them.

We have a fix for this, which will be in the next game update.

1 Like

Thanks for the extra information. We are still unable to reproduce the issue, but if you do manage to get this to occur a few more times, please provide as much detail as possible to assist us. Thanks.

I understand that using them is intended behaviourā€¦ Iā€™m not questioning that :wink:

Maybe best described with a scenarioā€¦

Iā€™ve crafted a bunch of location markers from my saved locations with the intention of adding them to a plinth at the local market. On the way to said market, I dig up some valuable resourcesā€¦ butā€¦ I have no inventory space to be able to pick it it. I decide to drop something of less value so that I can pick up the valuable resource. As I am able to craft my location marker again, I decide thatā€™s the best item to dropā€¦ right-clickā€¦ oh, I canā€™t drop it. I can only add it to my existing locations again, which means I then need to go into my locations to delete the duplicate. An extra step that I donā€™t really want to and shouldnā€™t really need to do. If I could drop the location marker, it would negate that additional step.

I hope that helps clarify the reason I first raised the issue :blush:

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s perfectly understandable. This is one for @olliepurkiss.

1 Like

It happen again, after canceling production ques in the extractor, i was not able to close the inventory window.

We have managed to reproduce it twice, so it definitely seems to happen on rare occasions.