Release 155 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in Release 155 in this thread.

i cant find the release 155 patchnotes :wink:

Seeing the same text “50 Selling Plinth (371:20)” on every workbench, mixer, crafting table … from other people. I started the mass craft on my workbench on another planet a while ago and this number shouldn’t be there and is old (must be 350 now). :smiley:

@vdragon this is the plot I can not claim on elopor. it says “will not connect vertically”

on berlin this plot can not be deleted.

from the inside

I can’t seem to build another beacon plotter. I actually have one, but I need a beacon remover. The recipe is still glass+stone, right?

Beacon remover requires no mats. If you can’t craft one, you probably have one hI ding in your inv somewhere.

Still can’t see my beacon on the compass!

Still lots of compass issues player/beacon wise.

I’m also getting a lot of rubber banding again the last few days, other players have told me the same…

Can you tell me where your building is so that we can check it out. Thanks

It happens to me when I get into densely beacon populated areas like dragon’s watch. I think @Dr8cK0 beacon is at Dragon’s Watch also. Dragons Watch is located on Solum at (1287, 65, 1011)

Been on a few hours today, just logged off and now I just get this when logging back in:

Have restarted steam/boundless etc multiple times

We’re also seeing this at the office, when logging in with steam we ask the Steam client to create an authentication ticket which we use to validate who you are, Steam is meant to notify us when the ticket is ready for us to use but currently seems to be failing to respond to us.
We’ve seen issues before with the steam api’s and usually they resolve themselves quite quickly, but we’ll be keeping an eye on it.

But I am me! Work damn it! :slight_smile:

1224, 64, 1074 on Solum

it is working now… Strange…

Yeah all good now :slight_smile:

Thank you, I’ll start looking in my shelves. I’m pretty sure I left it on another planet. Oops.

I think it only stops you crafting one if you already have it in your personal inventory. I have a couple on shelves and it’s allowed me to craft another one.

Not cool! Everytime a hopper explodes next to me I get 2x4000 Damage. Here are some pictures that show the damage on the right side.

3 Likes