Release 155 - Report issues here

Do you have coordinates of the location so that we can take a look?

Just to double check, are you sure it was called Refined Metamorphic Stone and not something like Refined Metamorphic Rock or just Metamorphic Stone?

Sorry youā€™re right! It was Refined Metamorphic Rock

Coords of my fort for the lighting and crouching issue are: 1853,76,-77 on Therka

Thanks, we can see the lighting issue in the game. As for the ā€˜crouchingā€™ issue (you probably meant to say ā€˜creepingā€™) we canā€™t reproduce this. Whereabouts on the build is this happening? When creeping, make sure you hold down the C key (or the equivalent button on a control pad), before moving.

Look at my fort, do you think I built that without holding down the C key? :stuck_out_tongue:

I use the C key all the time, however sometimes for no reason at all Iā€™ll be creeping (evident by my slow walking speed) and I will just fall straight off an edge. Only really happens when Iā€™m building and thereā€™s lots of 1 block steps/unfinished edges etc.

I guarantee you I am holding the C key down, and I still fall off the occasional edge.

Thanks for the extra information. It looks like thereā€™s an issue with creeping on the steps, but we canā€™t reproduce the same issue with standard-sized blocks.

Thanks, weā€™ve managed to reproduce the issue, so weā€™ll take a look at it.

There are some sloped shapes where ā€˜Cā€™ doesnā€™t stop you from falling off. Are you potentially falling off these?

Alright Iā€™ll take a looksee, when I can

Nope thereā€™s no chiselling involved. The towers I built the other day are made out of nothing but Refined Metamorphic Rock blocks (unchiselled).

But I find that creeping does weird things when thereā€™s a one block drop near an edge or edges of touching blocks.

Hey guys! Weird ā€œglitchā€, not sure if known already. Had a full ceiling of lustrous wood trunk slabs, put metamorphic stone slabs on top of them with plans to remove the wood slabs. After moving back downstairs, all wood slabs turned to metamorphic blocks. Duplicated in another section to take screen shots. When breaking the block, results in two metamorphic slabs.
Location if needed 530, 113, 1660 Solum

1 Like

I didnā€™t find the file, but actually did find out I had an update waiting , not sure how I missed it, and did that. I thought the system update would fix the problem, but Boundless will not launch. So I reinstalled Boundless, still nothing.

I can look for the file again, or I can give my system specifications. Is there anything else that can be done?

Can you try going to %LOCALAPPDATA% in windows explorer, it should take you to a path something like C:\Users\YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME\AppData\Local
In there see if thereā€™s a folder called Turbulenz, if there isnā€™t then try creating one and then running the game again.

We saw a number of problems where creating and accessing those folders could be problematic, usually it was related to people with unicode usernameā€™s i.e. characters in their username with accents etc. Do you have any unusual characters in your windows username?

Yea, I am having the same issue. I keep changing slab types. This seems to have been an issue for a bit, but it hopefully will be fix since it can be exploited to make more expensive blocks without putting all the required mats into making them.

I thought it was just my game crashed before but today I met @Heureka who had experienced the exact same bug I have.

When you have your inventory open and are chatting in game you can get stuck there in the inventory bag, locked out of everything else - the mouse only allows you to move things around in your inventory, you cannot use your escape key to cancel out of your inventory screen and thereā€™s no alternative but to restart the game to unlock yourself.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s an exact set of keystrokes that causes this bug but I thought Iā€™d post about it anyway in case anyone else has had it.

1 Like

I had it 2 times yesterday, both time try to chat when in inventory.

Game crashed 18:21 cet, when i was running around, so i think i was innocentā€¦

Tried to paste gist with log, it show up in edit post, but not in previewā€¦

A suggestion.
Maybe should add mdmp-files to allowed filetypes to upload, so you can drag crash-dumps direct in the posts.

Still, canā€™t use the LMB. I already tried to reassign itā€™s functionality but without effort. Here is the gist.

Does your LMB work rest if the game eg the menus? It sounds like it does if you remapped it.

No, itā€™s not working. The ā€œremapā€ doesnā€™t work too. The LMB is ā€œdeadā€ in the UI and the game.