Release 155 - Report issues here

We haven’t been able to reproduce it, does it occur 100% for you? You can send a log to us by creating a Gist or Pastebin version of it. Further instructions can be found here

Can you provide coordinates so that we can take a look at it?

What machines were being used in this case?

I noticed that with Refinery, Compactor and Workbench

I can provide it for a saved location I have and its within sight from the gleam stacks: - 1778; - 700

I see the same, after mining all gleam and walk away, it still shine on long distance.

Getting occasional bad portal connections in the sanctum:

Second portal (trying to warp within Therka)

First portal still active (to Therka)

Second portal stays grey, eventually goes back to blue. Then if I try to use the second portal again, Boundless insta-quits.

1 Like

I have seen this on volupto. I beleave someone has hervested it all but it still shows up until you get close.

Another bug that’s been in a while but seems a little bit worse maybe:

When crouched i find myself falling off blocks more often than not when reaching a block edge. (Crouch is definitely active due to the slow walk speed)

Very minor bug with lighting here, there’s a shadow going down the middle point of walls, you can see it on all of my towers:

Was that with any block or certain types of block?

Did this generate any logs and/or crash dumps for you?

Logs are already gone sorry!

Here’s the crash dump:

Crouching issue was with refined metamorphic stones

Hello I have the same issue, try to find the problem, it seems as long as you hold the LMB or RMB, when using a tool and changing the tools from the one you’re using to the grappling hook with the scroll wheel, game will crash instantly.

Today while mining I found a certain bug, while pointing to certain directions, here are some pictures.

When in the same spot, but pointing a different direction

This happens when a chunks is yet to finish loading. The engine reduces the fog distance to hide the missing chunk. Once the chunks load the fog rolls outwards. You can sometimes see this then the Warps first open.

Did the fog eventually vanish?

Wouldn’t know, didn’t stay long, it might have persisted for about 5 minutes before I left.

Whenever I try to launch, it barely initializes before crashing. It will say ‘preparing to launch Boundless’ then nothing happens. Nothing in my task manager either. It does not launch, so would it have generated a game log file?

I can still check

I have reinstalled Steam and everything.

@TrueGormagon we do start logging things before anything appears visually so it may have logged something. If not there’s a few things we can check manually which have caused problems before although I believe we’ve already fixed all of those in the current version.