Release 155 - Report issues here

This has been logged as a bug further up this thread. Dont know if anyone has managed to ge past this particular quest yet.

1 Like

oh thanks didnt found this x3

I think Therka died about 15 mins ago - few of us on Discord got kicked out at the same time.

Now Iā€™m getting ā€œError 25 - failed to retrieve player dataā€ so I am guessing itā€™s still down.

2 Likes

About the time i had that problem also (Error 25)

Looks like Therka is the only down server :frowning: Itā€™s still down it seems.

I canā€™t login from steam, or with my ga.me account . . . not cool.

It doesnā€™t make a difference whether Iā€™m on Testing or Live versions. It wonā€™t let me in from steam. When I try to run Boundless from Steam, it opens up a login window. I use my ga.me login, and it acts like itā€™s going to open, then it hangs on ā€œconnecting to discovery serverā€.

Therkas still down as of now, been about 7 hours now, I can log into ga.me but then I get error 25 :frowning:

Edit: Thanks for the update @michaelb :slight_smile: Is it usual for bigger things like this to only be fixed during UK office hours? (Just so I can plan my sleep better lol)

Yes Therkas is down - theres a problems with some of the machines entities thats preventing it restarting.

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing bugs with multiple power cores connected.

Itā€™s not reproducible every time, but it has happened quite often that I can start a 50 batch of gold/silver alloys (18k spark) and it will only use 3k spark, then if you cancel you get 18k spark back.

Seems to require 4 power cores connected together and they all have to be burning fuel at the same time.

Will add a screenshot to this post when iā€™m back on Therka

Same here with me. I originally made the workbench out of the quest order, so I wonder if that caused the hiccup.

When playing in Windowed mode in Wintendo ā€œWindows 10ā€, the Windows toolbar menu pops up and pulls my cursor out of the game. It is usually when Iā€™m mining a block or chopping down a tree. Iā€™m not sure if it is a Windows thing responding to my constant mouse pressing or something in the game. It doesnā€™t happen in any other games, and I play a lot.
edit I forgot to mention I have a dual screen set-up. I know that has thrown a few games for a loop when dealing with full-screen vs. windowed. This issue is pretty consistent. Iā€™d say every few minutes if Iā€™m mining a bunch of trees.

Had a look to see if this had been posted, I donā€™t think it has, but sorry if itā€™s already been bugged.

If you hold down LMB and scroll your mouse wheel, the game will crash.

I was using a Stone Hammer on LMB and had a Light Cube on RMB. Reproā€™d it 2/2, havenā€™t tried with anything else though.

Devs, if you need logs let me know how to get them to you.

2 Likes

Happens the same to me too, doesnā€™t matter if youā€™re using the left or right, as long as youā€™re doing something and trying to rotate tools, it seems to crash

1 Like

Same problems. When I fall I switch to the slot with a hook, press to a button, use LMB (hook), and CRASH :four_leaf_clover:

My version still refuses to launch

Hey @TrueGormagon - can you share a gamelog?

Yup, Iā€™ll try tomorrow assuming I have power

Assuming itā€™s even generated one

On the screenshot below I believe Iā€™m looking at gleam stacks I depleted completely 5-10 minutes before. They were still displayed but only at certain distance - they would disappear after moving a few blocks closer from where I took the screenshot.

Donā€™t quite understand this response.

Does Boundless launch for you or not?
Is the issue starting the game, or something within the game?

A clear description of the issue will help us workout the issue.

Hate to be issue-spamming but I have noticed that working machinery animation tends to continue after crafting is finished. Issue doesnā€™t exist if the crafting process ends when Iā€™m around the machine or interacting with it directly. However, if I leave the location where the working machine is placed and come back after itā€™s finished with crafting, the animation is still on and only stops after interacting with the machine.