Release 158 - Report issues here

Thanks for the many different examples. We haven’t been able to reproduce this issue yet. With the examples, did any of the issues occur with Storage blocks, or just with the Inventory?

Also, what’s you connection like? As a process of elimination, we’re trying to see if the smart stack issues is affected by other things.

Can you provide a picture or two showing what kind of shape you’re trying to create with the beacon plots? The message you’re seeing might be because you’re trying to place plots that are not continuously linked correctly.

I play boundless on:

• Macbook Pro in OSX (this is the main one i use, runs fine in OSX)
  • 2013 Mac Pro in OSX and boot camp Windows 8.1 (runs fine in OSX, screenshot above of the bootcamp glitches)
  • an old Windoes 10 rig (runs fine but very jerky performance wise without all graphics turned off)

Edit: i really want to try boundless with the Xbox controller but i cant until either this issue is fixed or controller support is added to the Mac version of boundless

Do you experience graphical issues with any other games you have?

I do not, have played EVE on bootcamp on the Mac recently flawlessly on high settings, Rocket League too

An older post, with a pic.

I have another idea. If you get this situation again, can you place down 2 blocks from each stack onto the ground and check the name of the blocks on the debug render information? In one of your examples for Refined Igneous Rock where you have one stack of 13 and another stack for 2, place down one block from the stack of 13 and another block from the stack of 2 next to it and check the name for both blocks highlighted in red as shown in the example screenshot below:

1 Like

Hey @vdragon - yup those ones specially plus all of their various wall, slab and step forms too.

I had a chat with one of the engineers. At present, we don’t have any plans at present to support Windows running on Macs.

Is the picture from that post the shape that @CloudKA wants to create?

yeah, it’s worked! But not exactly. It’s a “colorindex” it different for the same blocks.

one of 13 blocks

one of 2 blocks

But there is another issue with Compact Amethyst. I craft it all but they from different batch.

Thanks for the checking the blocks. It does look like the colour index information differs between the two. Is it similar for the other examples on your list in the previous post.

With the Compact Amethyst issue, it seems that the debug render information for the blocks doesn’t change with one another from the video. Did you craft them all at one or separately? Did the Rough Amethyst you use to craft Compact Amethyst have different colour index information?

What about Xbox controller support on OSX? I can understand your reasons for not supporting bootcamp but you should give Mac users a way to use controllers either with bootcamp or OSX, eventually

Aha! I updated to Windows 10 and latest bootcamp drivers and the graphics are fixed, i can now use my Xbox controller to play!

1 Like

@vdragon Here you go:

Sorry about the quiet mic.

I think so.

It is the shape i try to create, but cant.
I get the “Plot would not be joined vertically to another plot.” -error, every time i try to put down the low entree-plot…

Can’t you use the Xbox one controller via big picture mode in steam?

i checked all buggy stuff. Not for all but i think that’s issue with saving things on server. If i take stuff to inventory and restart the game they change indexcolor and stucked. Restart helps with these stuffs: any metals, any gems, food and healing brew. Everything else mostly from different planets maybe thats the key.

about light in Nashril and on Vulpto, like an sand storm:

with torch

with warp coundit

without any light

Yes the Xbox controller works in big picture mode on Steam in OS X, but once i launch boundless the controller does nothing. I can press the guide button to focus the steam menu but that’s it…