Release 159 - Report issues here

I won’t be able to give it a try until later this evening unfortunately. @DanBeforeTime & @AnnieGYG also reported the same / similar issue and may be able jump in game before I can to test though…

2 Likes

I’ll report back asap. My daughter is not cooperating at the moment.

1 Like

Regarding @Stretchious problem I have been having ridiculous lag and slow network since the update, mainly above ground on all planets though so not sure if it’s mobs causing it (I only saw the slow network message 3 times in my entire game time until yesterday) I will however do some double checks to make sure it’s not my settings or internet before I post here.

Here’s another one to keep you busy in the meantime - my dead creatures have lost their glow to help find the bodies. I am sure the glows were still there yesterday after the update (or am I going a little senile?)

1 Like

That is an intentional change @AnnieGYG (the loss of glow).

I just noticed it once, and when loading the game

I’ve seen this posted before but I have just encountered the plinth colour index resetting when I logged off.

I am try to buy a number of different tinted flowers, 39,66,54,57,48. When I first set up the plinth it worked fine and someone sold a flower to me.

I’ve crashed about an hour later and come back into game and then come back to check the plinths. Now all of them display the correct colour flower on top but the colour index is set to 1 on every plinth. Heureka tested and was not able to sell the correct tinted flowers to me because of this, he also confirms he sees them all set to tint “1”. Currently only 1 plinth I set up since I logged back in is working, I will test if it resets to tint 1 if I relog now. Edit: Interestingly enough when I logged off and on and Heureka stayed at my stall - the single post crash plinth didn’t reset on my log-in

Not sure if this is an issue… but I have been unable get cuttletrunks to use their new attack… the patch notes mentioned something about this being reserved the harder world’s… so does that mean the worlds that are not yet implemented?

1 Like

Just tried again. I can’t seem to even pick up my Oort Shards while I have the plinth open, or anything else in my inventory for that matter,

• I’ve had an issue where the audio in boundless cuts out for maybe a total of 5 seconds randomly maybe every 3-5 minutes. I’ve had the issues since 158 but it could be for longer. I couldn’t reproduce the sound bug on command and all of my other programs that had audio playing wouldn’t cut out so I don’t think it’s on my side but I could definitely be wrong.

Anyone else have this audio issue?

@james

Sort of, but it’s usually in conjunction with lag… so probably not the same thing. Something I have experience sine I started playing back in January… are lag spikes that hits just b4 the music starts… this happens about 70% of the time. Makes me wounder if my hard drive goes to sleep or something… not sure why that would lag the client though

Hmm seems weird. I don’t think I have an FPS drop when it occurs on my side however.

maybe not massive, but items ARE supposed to degrade when you die

My friend sam27, part of the village I’m in, had a weird animation. I don’t have his screenshots from his point of view, but I did take several of my own. I will attach screenshots in the morning (CST)

The game does not respect the state of double tap to run option, it’s always on, even if set off.

Seems to be ok now. No more juddering for me :smile:

Not sure if intentional but you can smart stack item of different categories to same smart stack.
It’s possible to replace items of different categorys, that are not in smart stack, in the smart stack and if you replace item from the smart stack with different category items you can smart stack all the different category items in that stack by switching the main item, top left side one.

Picture evidence(trunk, sand and sap in same smart stack):

1 Like

not really a new issue per say, but its really annoying once you get down to deeper levels near lava
and you have a gem torch. It becomes literally impossible to do anything. When I have a regular torch, its not as bright, but still very hard to navigate. My bloom is off, if I had it on, it would be even brighter.

which brings me to my next issue, not sure if it is a bug, but when I died (while trying to havigate back to a darker area, I fell into lava (my bad). I went to sanctum and went through the portal (since it bumped me up to ground level) and instantly died again due to a hopper explosion, yet I didn’t see any creature in the portal view. With the smart stacks being patched, it makes it much harder to actually play the game if there will be creatures ready to blow up in your face when you first go through the portal (warp).

1 Like

This is with a regular torch in roughly the same area. Still a tad too bright for me to maneuver in :sunglasses:

1 Like

what planet are you on? and is it always the unplayable levels of fog, or just occasionally

I have found that turning Volumetric Fog off reduces this a lot.