Release 159 - Report issues here

Did the crash occur on one of the plinths?

Checked this in game and it does seem that theyā€™re not using the suction attack as much as expected. A bug has been logged.

Whatā€™s the location of the exact plinth youā€™re having trouble with?

Just to clarify, by double tapping the appropriate key, youā€™re expecting the character to run at all, is that correct?

So I have it turned off as Iā€™d prefer to use shift to run, but still when I double tap for example ā€˜wā€™ Iā€™ll start running when I shouldnā€™t, unless Iā€™m miss understanding the function of the said setting.

Itā€™s definitely a bug, thanks for reporting, it will be logged.

Itā€™s probably a potential bug, so it will be logged.

No need to hurry fixing that one, a hoarder like me always appreciates increase in inventory size. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Doh! It seems this was my mistake. I was trying to sell it Oort Shards when it wants Rough Oort Stones. Iā€™m still new with some things I guess :blush: Thanks @vdragon!

It is in every cave I wonder in on. It usually starts to happen when I get close to the lava. I have to go back to sanctum and wait for the effects to disappear. Usually the intense fog will come back every 10-15 minutes or so when I am in the cave.

I have to check my settings to see if I have the fog on so to speak. I remember turning a lot of things off due to the severe rubberbanding I was getting in Therka Market. I will give an update once I log in and check everything.

it seems to happen lower than where i am - elevation 37

Is damage now suppose to go across the whole smart stack of tools?

Yes, that is intended behavior. Before it was technically a bug that prevented damage across smart stacks.

I think the other way was better. I just lost all my tools after getting attack by a mob.

Before was certainly less punishing. I think a balance pass may be required.

2 Likes

yeah because 2 death is half of ALL of my tools gone

you make it in a crafting table now

• In release 159 it said that ā€œRebalanced brick and glass recipes to need less inputs and give more outputs.ā€
    What were the changes to the brick recipe? I am currently looking at it and it looks the same input/output values. I could be wrong because I never made much brick but am just wondering if the update went to live.

The changes for glass and brick is in the furnace, for 50 brick mixture you get 100 instead of 50. And well in glass is 2 compact silt and 2 sand, but now you get 2 glass instead of 1.

5 Likes

Quite a few players have encountered this issue, so weā€™ve logged a bug.