Release 159 - Report issues here

Just a couple of small continuity errors from me …

1. Beacon Plotter (Add) tooltip … “The beacon plotter tool can be used to add and remove plots from beacons.” - need to lose the “and remove” part.

2. Cog, Spark Cord, Refined Iron & Machined Iron still reference Power Core in their descriptions - this should now be Spark Core.

3. A few places in the GUI also still display as Power Core - GUI_POWERCORE_TITLE, GUI_INVALID_REMOVE_POWERCORE & GUI_POWERCORE_ITEMS

1 Like

Thanks for the post. Comments below quotes:

When you said Spark Cord, did you mean something else entirely? If you meant the Spark Core item, there doesn’t seem to be any issue in the item description itself unless the error is elsewhere.

Do you have any examples of screenshots showing this?

I pulled in the latest items/recipes last night, which is why I noticed the changes in my diff tool :wink:

Where the Power Core name has been updated to Spark Core, it just needs to be updated in some of the descriptions to match, so it’s consistent.

The main GUI screen for the Spark Core still displays Power Core as the title - I assumed the others would also be affected, but I did not test them directly.

1 Like

@vdragon

I just reached level 50 mining, and instead of getting a level 50 notification, I got a level 1 notification, followed by 2, 3, 4… all the way back up to 50 over the next few minutes.

I also received a large amount of Coin and Land Plots. I’m not sure how much you’re supposed to be rewarded at 50, but I got over 50 Plots, perhaps something closer to 100. I can’t remember exactly how many I had, but it wasn’t anywhere near what I have now.

Not sure how much of this is a bug, but figured I’d report it anyway.

1 Like

and im really jealous. apparently its happened to other people. but if you hit level 50 beforehand you dont get this glitch. and you just, get less plots less easily

It’s a bug and a reported one. Welcome to the double plots and coins club

2 Likes

I’m still annoyed st it. I really want extra plots that easily ://

I know there were some issues with the smart stacks, and I’m not sure if I saw more of an explanation if dissimilar items are now “supposed” to stack. I know that ores, rocks, etc are in the same category.

But I discovered that I can stack my nails and wood together by accident.

If this is supposed to happen (free inventory space!), please disregard my message. Other than confirmation that I am a dumb-dumb and yes this is an intentional thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

it seems that you cant craft beacon plotter anymore, there’s only light cube. not sure if it got craftable recipe but if not, then it’s a bug.

You can craft it on the crafting table now. Not hand crafting

2 Likes

It’s a bug.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in replying, was away with the family for a few days :slight_smile:

My crash which seems to have reset my plinths to colour tint 1 occurred 2 hours or so later on another planet. I didn’t get any logs from it sadly as I think it was a game freeze and I had to use task manager to close the game down.

Enemies knowing where we are despite not being visible and behind walls is sort of frustrating.

Had a hopper blow up outside my temple walls which are two blocks thick. Need to check if he damaged my work :frowning:

Also,

The hopper explosion sound is WAY too loud, and doesnt change dynamics based on distance. It always sounds like theyre right up next to me when they do blow up. Even when theyre thirty/fourty feet away and have been shot once they have turned all firey flamey ignited mode.

Also,

The sound of the gem torches gets quite annoying after 30 minutes. I suggest making the sound only persistent for seconds at a time, followed by a good bit of silence. A new sound would be nice too, one that reflects the sparkles… The constant whining hum doesnt really fit it, imo.

Once they turned it down in the patch I haven’t even noticed there was a noise with the gem torches

I hesitate to post this but i had 3 crashes last night that all happened during the same circumstances:

running towards a falling large cuttletruch corpse on Nashrill and switching from my sling bow to totem and immediately trying to use it (the crash happed about the time i could see that totem and maybe the start of the animation…

had a similar crash when switching to totem while fighting a large spitter (not a fun way to die -_-)

like wise this AM i had another crash when switching to my grapple mid fall and immediately trying to use it to save myself… about half of the sound effect got out o.O

when i try to recreate the crashes upon logging in… i cannot. all of these crashes happened after playing for at least 1hr.

sounds like a needle in a haystack to me but I’m not a programmer so what do i know lol

anyway i hope this is somehow helpful

Did you have any crash dumps at the time you encountered these issues? A few players have reported similar issues previously, but we have not been able to reproduce them, so you could send us some crash dumps that will be very helpful.

Not sure if this belongs here but there is a typo on the welcome screen. The objective has civilization spelled “civilisations”.

All the details are in the FAQ posted below.

‘Civilisation’ is the UK spelling, whereas ‘Civilization’ is the US spelling. As we are based in the UK, we’ve used the former.

3 Likes

Two nations separated by a common language…And an ocean…

3 Likes