Release 160 - Report issues here

Idk if it’s intended. But I feel like the placement of blocks is much faster, at least the animation feels like it. The character feels like he’s on W… or something, as he’s super fast.

animation update was included right? first person animations?

Yeah, they mentioned, it just looked out sinc for me, or I’m not used to it. I noticed it when placing blocks and removing plots.

As well as the repeating username, can you also confirm that the message appears twice as shown in the screenshot when you used the healing brew once?

How often did it happen after that?

Yes, its double message.

1 Like

the connection drop none but the rubber banding was still there

Hey. Sorry, still new to the forums here so please excuse if I post something somewhere I shouldn’t or something that is “already known”. I’ve been really enjoying the game, but here are some issues I’ve been running into:

1. FOV settings still don’t stick for me after leaving menu - rel 159 said this was fixed?
  2. While mining, I fell like 2 blocks and went from full health to dead. I was stuck in mid air, sliding down a very sharp slope of a nearby block, and when I stopped floating I died. Seems like falling damage is caused by time spent in air instead of distance traveled?
  3. Occasionally network spikes (probably on my side) result in my camera angle changing? Extremely disorientating. Makes playing with even a bit of lag completely impossible for me.
  4. I’ve had a couple items not properly smart stacking (I’ve seen this mentioned elsewhere).
  5. While hopping through portals at Pixel Gate and Therka Market, portal chunks just stopped loading for me at one point. I sat at a portal for a good 3 to 4 minutes and the chunk on the other side just refused to load and wouldn’t let me through. It’s like it wasn’t even trying (all portals were affected - had to restart).

Loving the game! Hope that this helps fix some of the bugs. #2 and 5 were one-time things and haven’t been happening frequently.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Passed through one of Jeff’s portal, got stuck in between, returned to Sancturn, arrive to his planetary station in Elopor.
And this started appearing.

1 Like

I’m having severe rubberbanding and keep getting the Slow-Network warning at the top of the screen. According to my internet speed test (http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6181556924), I’ve got a download speed of 105mbps.

1 Like

So I just discovered one funny bug, and not game breaking at all.

When wearing double slingbow or a single slingbow, your actions look just too fun. Hold my beer references expected.

Cannot reproduce this, was it happening with a particular FOV option? Also, did you close the menu by pressing the Esc key or by selecting the ‘Return to Game’ option?

Was your character briefly stuck with the falling animation?

Sounds like you’re experiencing some rubber banding. Follow the instructions here to report the information:

What items are you having trouble smart stacking? Can you turn on the debug information and check the colour index for the items in question?

It could possibly be that the world might have been down. When this happens, could you turn on the debug information and check for any errors?

What are the coordinates for that particular portal?

You can follow the information here and post your results on the topic below:

Definitely an unusual-looking bug. Was this happening with any type of slingbow?

Don’t know if any type, I was wearing an iron slingbow in each hand

The Portal in Berylyn (-1668,89,-245)

Portal in Elopor (-406,89,2085)

Tried to reproduce it, couldn’t. Can’t remember exactly what I did

I have an issue with the local Wildstock. I keep finding them face down in the lake. It’s not really a bug, but could some kind hearted developer please teach these animals how to swim? Their suicidal death moans are messing with my chi.

7 Likes

The big ones, more advanced ones, aren’t any better. Taking a nice bath in lava.

3 Likes

This bothers me too. I’m constantly hearing the poor things drown in the lake outside my base.