Release 160 - Report issues here

Items will appear as if there’s no stack, but there’s s stack.

i’ve been having an annoying issue where dead bodies i chose not to loot (full inventory) show up as enemies. on my compass.

We can’t reproduce this. Can you remember what you were doing before this occurred?

Does this only occur when you’re interacting with storage and how many times has it happened so far? Do you remember what you were doing before you had the issue?

We haven’t been able to reproduce this. How many times have you encountered this issue and what were you doing before it happened?

I’ve been having an infrequent number of crashes over the past few days. The game crashes to desktop with the usual error message; ‘a problem caused the program to stop working.’

I wanted to gather more information before reporting it, and so far I’ve noticed that it only happens while I’m mining, and also only seems to happen while mining resources such as coal, iron and copper. It doesn’t always happen, in fact most of the time the game runs perfectly, but I’ve had about six of these crashes over the past few days, and they’ve all been under the same conditions.

I’m using an iron hammer for most of my mining, so there’s that little bit of information too.

Are you encountering crashes at a particular location and world, or does it vary?

If you have a crash dump around the time the actual crash happened the please email it to boundless@turbulenz.com and follow the rest of the instructions in the link below:

I’ve not been able to successfully quit the game without it crashing, since the last update. I’ll send over a crash dump for it when I get home this evening.

I’ll get right on that.

As for locations, it’s happened on various planets at different heights, so not anywhere in particular. I’ll include the game log in my next report and make a note of when and where it happens next.

First I was equipping an iron slingbow on my right hand and a topaz torch on my left. Decided to wave at @Jiivita. And noticed the slingbow thing, tried many other emotes and such, and they all had a grip on my right hand while the other hand was doing the animations just fine. So I went to my storage and grabbed another iron slingbow, equipped it to my left hand, and gave it a try. Did all the animations I tested with a grip on both of my hands.

I was only splitting the stacks with the radial thing. Then i went to produce some stones in singles and refined rocks in singles. So far I’ve seen it with sand, clay, trunks, and other resources, but don’t remember them in the back of my head.

I’ve only had this once, maybe twice in the same approximate instance.

I was running from the Berlyn town, connected to Pixel Gate via portal, to where I’m building my new place. Along the way I murdered every single animal that was there.

I killed likely around 30 of them. This happened towards the end of it.

I was running out of wildstock to fight. So I went running around, when all of a sudden the red dots showed up and wouldn’t go away, I though a few roadrunners had gotten themselves stuck.

I ran a distance towards them, they were a surprising amount away. It turned out to just be dead bodies of wildstock.

I think this is a glitch. I have no idea how to pronounce that name anyway, lol.

5 Likes

what are your coordinates, let some of us see if we can reproduce it

Sorry, don’t have co-ords. I’ll be sure to get them if I see something like that again. I figured the devs would know how to find that name.

I’ll have a go at writing that phonetically;

Turris Kar-Quarter-Nen

combine the ka with the 1/4, jersey accent of the name carter

1 Like

Okay, I misunderstood it. So what you’re saying is that when your character performs an emote, the hand that’s not being used is left stationary, even though the item briefly disappears during the emote? Presumably the items return to your hands after the emote finishes?

We’re still unable to reproduce the issue, but we’re making some GUI changes to this for the next release as described in the weekly update, so hopefully this may make a difference.

Berlyn has a location with a weird symbol in the name also.