Release 167 - Report issues here

Oh that’s good to know!

Do the owner get the xp?

That’s something we need to ask @Karokendo We haven’t tried.

PS: Timber Steps, Slabs & Walls don’t seem to grant experience when crafted.

Crashlog 170624 14:45

Mining stones in my beacon.

5 min later.

Next one 15:54 Still mining stones in my beacon. https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8a27a4acb8bff725df3b19e00724bea1
1 Like

Mhhhhhh i got into the game for 3 days now and I tried to accomplish a Daily objective but it still not work ? Is it not implemented or totally buggy? Any news or idea about it ?

They are turned off at the moment.

i have tried to complete building a spark source 3 time each time building a new spark core,and tried to complete building a portal part 2 again crafting and building new portals each time it gets stuck on adding the fuel am i doing something wrong or is it a game problem?

1 Like

they are bugged

1 Like

ah ok is request a basket bugged to cos i cant find the basket ?

yes, its bugged too, so dont bother atm :wink:

1 Like

ok thank you will get back to building then

I cant open a smartstack when placed in the furnace, need to put it back in inventory to see whats in the stack.

1 Like

I’m torn as to the usefulness of the “Climb” ability.

On one hand, it’s amazing for climbing mountains on foot, and for jumping on top of something you grappled to the edge of from below.

On the other hand it has an incredibly nasty habit of auto-cancelling grapples, especially when trying to grapple up those mountains perhaps too steep to climb even with climb, and it also triggers in such a way that I just know it’s going to kill me at some point during caving by catapulting me clean over a 1 block wide spot I was trying to stand on.

Really, if it could just be adjusted to not cancel the grapples unless it’s within say 1-2 blocks of their claw, that would be great. I can understand the limitations and give-and-take of the other issue, and am more or less fine with it.

Edit: I’ve also noticed that it never, ever seems to trigger during the “air jump” second jump. Not sure why, but that also makes it seem pretty much useless if you’re specced into air jump at all, let alone into both levels of it.

1 Like

But dont forget, Climb is cheaper to get than Air Jump.

If I trade with someone, and I am in the ‘Edit Currency’ screen, and my trading partner close his trade panel, I cant close mine anymore, my screen will stuck in the trade panels ‘Edit Currency’ screen. I needed to close the game from the task manager.

True, but that doesn’t mean that either one should render the other useless or be un-useable in conjunction with the other.

Ideally you should be able to use both, so you can double-jump seven blocks vertically, hit a ledge and climb on for a total of 8+ blocks in a single bound.

Of course, but who gets all the climb+jump skills, he/she will not use grapples! What for? :smiley: Anyway, you are right about the annoyance of auto-cancelling, and sorry to start a conversation here, I know its not the right topic for it.

Trading is messed up pretty severly. Cannot view the amount of items in a smart stack within the trade window, so cannot tell whether or not you are getting screwed.

cannot view my own smart stacks either within the trade window, and the game crashed for the person trying to trade on the other end.

Opened a portal and walked into it, it closed again and then i got stuck inside it…

3 Likes

7 Likes