Release 167 - Report issues here

The reddish spitters on Andooweem appear to have self healing now. They heal a huge chunk of health on first hit, then subsequent hits they don’t heal anymore. I was using a diamond sling.

I got a pretty nasty bug, I think. None of the item crafting recipes work for me. I have the starting basic recipes unlocked of course, and I have unlocked common crafting recipes and advanced crafting recipies. However, not only do I have yet to see a single item recipe appear, but when I try to make glue (bones and sap) it tells me to unlock the common crafting recipies skill. What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug?

Do you mean “Basic Crafting Recipes”, “Common Machine Recipes” and “Advanced Machine Recipes”.

Those do not unlock glue, to be able to craft glue you’ll need “Common Item Recipes” I think you’ve just not unlocked the skill yet.

I have unlocked all of the “item” crafting recipies. I also have the “machine” recipies unlocked.

I have unlocked common and advanced machine, common and advanced item, common prop, and common block crafting recipies. This should not only give me glue, but also better tools than stone.

Tools are “Common Tool Recipes” and “Advanced Tool Recipes”

Either way, it will really come in handy, if you can provide screenshots of the crafting interface that shows up and the skill tree with the unlocks.

You need common tool recipes to get tools. Now they split up between tools, grapples, weapons, and decorative stuff.

oooooh, its not item recipies? where are tool recipies? what category? I only see machine, engine, prop, item, and block recipies

I still can’t craft glue. How many bones does it take? is 10 enough?

wait I found it. It’s all good

I’ve noticed that when you craft in a beacon that you have permission, but it’s not yours, you don’t get exp.

You only get exp when crafting on a machine, when it’s your beacon.

5 Likes

Oh that’s good to know!

Do the owner get the xp?

That’s something we need to ask @Karokendo We haven’t tried.

PS: Timber Steps, Slabs & Walls don’t seem to grant experience when crafted.

Crashlog 170624 14:45

Mining stones in my beacon.

5 min later.

Next one 15:54 Still mining stones in my beacon. https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8a27a4acb8bff725df3b19e00724bea1
1 Like

Mhhhhhh i got into the game for 3 days now and I tried to accomplish a Daily objective but it still not work ? Is it not implemented or totally buggy? Any news or idea about it ?

They are turned off at the moment.

i have tried to complete building a spark source 3 time each time building a new spark core,and tried to complete building a portal part 2 again crafting and building new portals each time it gets stuck on adding the fuel am i doing something wrong or is it a game problem?

1 Like

they are bugged

1 Like

ah ok is request a basket bugged to cos i cant find the basket ?