Release 167 - Report issues here

there’s probably a minor bug in that I think we “pretend” like it did cost you in the sanctum, but it probably doesn’t reset it if it closes the warp.

on developement branch interally the “other” warp never closes on a timeout now the same was the main warp, you have to manually action it to close (though if the connection to the server is unstable/fails it will shutdown on its own)

That’s everything I found in the directory when looking for this one particular crash. As far as I can remember, always while mining.

msvcp140.dll version is 14.10.25017.0 (MS Visual Studio 2017).

did beacons stop creating footfall ?
nothing in any of my beacons for like 3 or 4 days now - I brought some new people for a tour around my main settlement and nothing :o people bought stuff from my new Red Water Shop and no footfall

anyone else with that issue?

Yes me too

Are they part of the same settlement?

Players must not be part of your settlement to generate footfall.

No
Random people not friends not settling together.

Hm ok. Honestly, I’ve not been getting any footfall at any of my beacons either for a couple of days at least.

1 Like

Before that I had coins in all my beacons everyday. 60-150 coins everyday.

2 Likes

I’ve generated 160. Not exactly sure on timeline and the last time I cleaned it out but I think that is recent.

1 Like

Crash while dragging and dropping inventory.

Log and mdmp files here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9tEOkVmyGwlYUpPVFQxb2ZCeTA

After coming back home, the xp from different machines stacked over each other.

1 Like

Hello!

Workbench is displaying option to build the other items while not giving me the option to build what a workbench normally allows me to build. Noticed this while trying to build a iron slingbow.

amm what is this :scream: - invalid pipe position - reached pipe limit

Me neither. Was wondering if it was even implemented, good to know its supposed to work!

https://boundless.gamepedia.com/Coin#Footfall I’ve referenced it here.

Hi!
I have major difficulties with warp gates. The one in the Sanctum works fine, but whenever i try to build my own, the game crashes right after i click on a destination. The destination doesn’t seem to matter. The size of the gate also doesn’t matter. Can’t find any error log in the game folder. Is there no logging, or is it just turned off on the live version?

I’ve found that it crashes when your weapon hits the gate. Stand a bit further back when selecting a destination, out of weapon range.

Thank you, I’ll try that next time! (BTW this was the quickest response I’ve ever get on any forum :smiley: )

edit: It works with an empty hand also. Thanks for the help!

My client is crashing like crazy. Sometimes a few seconds after i start the game. I’ve had it crash as much as 5 times in one hour. Any idea why?

1 Like

If you have a crash dump you can email it in - see