Release 167 - Report issues here

I can confirm that the Gathering and Mining feats that are supposed to track broken tools aren’t actually tracking it. Also, those that are supposed to be tracking mined rocks, coal, etc, are also not tracking them.

Glass, stones, gleam, leaves, trunk, timber, lantern, gleam lantern, plinth, portal, soil, grass, gravel, flower, basic torch, gem torch, crafting table, furnace, spark core, spark cord, all machines, doors, brick, refined gleam, storage block/shelf, request basket, selling thingie, beacon control, refined rock, decorative rock. I built it before update, tried to add different kind of rock, remove/add gem torches, no more yet, but I tested that my beacons prestige changed in the process so I added prestige to my beacon, but the quest doesnt accepted it.

Can confirm this. The prestige goes up when checking the beacon, but the quest does not finish.

Also tried a new area with a new beacon. Still the quest cannot be done as the quest does not see the prestige number going up.

Were you experiencing this on certain worlds?

surprisingly not - my last crash dump files are from the testing server warp crashes

Try setting your prices to above 10 coin for each item?

Can you send us a screenshot of this please? Are you the owner of the Beacon?

Thanks for providing more information, we will log a bug.

Hey there, i’ve found that you can clip and take damage when you crawl to the edge of a block, into the angle of a diagonal and straight shaped block. The amount of damage is small but the effect can be reproduced.

2 Likes

Normally the large crafting time occurs if your machine has a lot of wear, but did your machine only have 13% wear at the time as shown in one of your screenshots?

Quote the wear percentage again when you get the large crafting time.

Well, setting a new area with a new beacon does make me the owner automatically.

But I will make a video for you so you can see it happening.

What kind of shovel was @Arkefyre holding at the time?

Just wondering if you are not increasing it enough.

If you set a beacon up and get it to 50, then go to another beacon and start again the objective will be tracking the beacon with the highest prestige. It doesn’t accumulate all your beacons together.

dunno, will have to ask next time I meet him

We investigated this and it seems that you may have to turn on the Core skill Scanner to see player names, which probably shouldn’t be the case.

Well @luke-turbulenz, you were absolutely right.

I looked up all numbers of my beacons and found out what beacon had the most prestige.
Then started adding items and saw the nr in the tracking area go up.

Now I could finish the objective. Thx !

1 Like

We’ll change the description to: “Add items to a single Beacon to increase it’s Prestige”

1 Like

Hi @knightsb, we currently have Daily and Weekly objectives listed as known issues, so you will find that pretty much all of them will not be working.

1 Like

How many times has this happened? If you can provide screenshots and / or a video to illustrate what is going on, that would be great.

That’s a very peculiar issue. Thanks, we will log a bug.

I’ve also had this happen on several occasions. Mine in particular seems to be connected to portals, as it triggers when I move into the area the crafting was underway in. Often I get several feats and such at the same time, but it seems like it doesn’t apply correctly sometimes the first time, and has to re-apply several times. Either it’s not tracking my EXP correctly and assumes I’ve gained a level when I haven’t yet (and then corrects itself repeatedly) or it’s actually setting a point to update the EXP to, and then not doing it for some reason, so it retries later (to set it to the same point it would have earlier, not to add the correct amount of EXP).

If the second is the case, I should have about 3 more levels than I do, which would be a little sad, but w/e, lol.