Release 172 - Report issues here

I haven’t a clue what time of day it was as i never looked plus i was in a building just trying to report the problem, if this was due to the world not loading then that may have caused it but I’ve never had this happen before nor did worlds stop loading chunks before and it did throw me off that my diamond torch still didn’t light the room, nor was it emitting any sort of light at all.

It may have been something i didn’t notice, or it was just a glitch for a moment with rendering graphics.

EDIT: I do also believe the world rebuilt itself once i refocused on the game, after that it fixed the issue.

1 Like

Since I already buy/sell most things this means adjusting prices on baskets, restocking shop stands, removing purchased items from request baskets, putting up crafts for things that are low on stock, etc.

I honestly can’t recall exactly which things I did in that time.

Every time I try to buy something from a shop I get unstable connection and then Error 7

Steps to reproduce:

1. Die slowly (like from more than one hit in lava) so that the damage reticule is visible when you die.
  2. The reticule will now be visible in Sanctum. It does disappear once you reach Sanctum.

I confirmed that this does not happen if I die instantly (like when falling to death).

@vdragon The first time it happened it I was collecting compact silver and the second time I think it was stone. But it haven’t happened since so I don’t know.

With the “Daily Experience Bonus” feats fixed is now obvious how impossible they are at high levels.

@ level 50 I need to get 125 000 XP for the daily experience bonus. I get 12 500 from logging in. The remaining 112 500 XP I need to get from mining/killing mobs. Lets say I have an infinite amount of the gems/gold ore in front of me and can just hit away with my gem tools. I’ll get 40 XP for every 4 hits which takes me something like 1.86 seconds according to @olliepurkiss’s previous math - lets make it 1 second for this excercise.

So to get 112 500 XP @ 40 XP per second I need 2812.50 seconds or 47.875 minutes of non-stop farming to get my daily XP bonus. This is already unreasonably high. In reality I get much much less since I don’t have infinite max xp resources to farm.

1 Like

Just FYI been seeing disconnects tonight (on Munteen now):

And as a bonus bug find: The text is overlapping.

EDIT. This is not a server crash - we get disconnected all at once (me and several other players in my store). And it happens everytime YABO tries to buy something from one of my plinths (crashed with 9 iron bows a few times, crashed with 9 stone hammers, did not crash when buying 1 stone hammer alone)

When reaching a location market:

I had a similar issue today, walked through my portal to Vulpto, started digging, and about ten seconds later everything went black. No light from my character at all. Opened my inventory and all item icons were black too. All of the colour returned after a minute or so but I can’t remember if I did anything to make it happen.
I took a screenshot, will try and remember to upload it once I’m back on my computer.

Edit: screenshot

Taken from about two blocks deep in what should be red sand

2 Likes

today in omnishop when i buy stacks game crashes and people around to

I have removed all the stacks of tools from my shop for the moment due to the bug. This seems to have the place stable again.

Type: a sometimes random occurance, though definitely repeatable

So if you stack two warp blocks, when you jump on top of them, especially when a mob is aggro, you sometimes fall on top of the lower block and into the top block becoming stuck and mob proof.
Sanctum does fix it, as does logging out.
Didn’t happen with other blocks I tested.

-Grimm

We are testing a fix for the smart stack crash.

A server patch was applied:

• Fix smart stacks in plinths crashing.
  • Fix user without a character being unable to play the game.
1 Like

Restart steam we’re updating the servers

Hi,

Last night I noticed a weird thing where I seemed to not be able to attack blocks to the bottom of IG stone stairs. The green outline kept popping to the top of the stairs. Has anyone seen this before? It might have been me and I can retest but I tried multiple ways and never could attach to the stones there in the air. So I had to build in from the side with blocks and then attach from a block on the side to get it to place under.

Would a weird bug like this be created by the update or was it likely me playing too much boundless? :slight_smile:

I leveled up past 50 and only got plots. No cleanse point.

I have it on good authority that we should get a cleanse point for getting 500k xp after level 50. Can somebody just confirm that not getting it is a bug?

I quote @willcrutchley’s post:

EDIT: @luke-turbulenz posted that we will get cleanse points in the Suggestions thread “Skill Points”

1 Like

It was not ever mentioned that leveling over 50 will get you cleanse points. Just suggested as an idea. Hopefully it gets implemented

No, I’ll find it