Release 180 - Report issues here

Batch of 100 torches in workbench counts as just one. :sob:

1 Like

What was going on here? Did you sink / teleport below ground?

By batch did you mean mass crafted? I mass crafted a few different torches and created exactly 100 for each type, which is working as expected. Can you give more information on what happened?

Sorry i was vague. I was referring to the feat workbench crafting II for crafting 500 items. Only counts as one item.

1 Like

I’m sorry @vdragon I think it was my graphics card that needed to be updated. Basically when I broke blocks they broke but on my screen they either took a slower rate to disappear OR they just remain. What the picture shows is when I broke several blocks I walked right in them and I could see everything under the map.

When entering a portal I sometimes get placed above the portal on the roof of my house.

And

Sometimes my game crashes when I go through a portal this happens when I go do different planets and not in the same world

Thanks for the clarification. It looks like it’s affecting all the Feats involving the Workbench. It’s been added to the bug database.

Is it all okay now after updating the graphics driver?

Which particular portal is it? It’s likely that the portal is bigger than the location you’re going to, meaning that it will not go to that exact location.

That’s a bit more serious. Can you share a game log and any generated crash dumps around that time if possible? Follow the instructions below:

Did you submit these logs just after the game crashed? There doesn’t seem to be any errors in both.

My one hop portal has closed despite having 253 shards in it. It won’t reopen.

Where did it hop to? Did the beacon on the other side expire? I don’t know what would happen under those circumstances, but it’s worth investigation.

It hopped from Solum to Vulpto. I’ll travel to other portal and check beacon.

Lol, my settlement in Vulpto is gone. I thought I had it fueled for weeks but maybe I was mistaken.

A notification system would be nice for these situations.

If in a shop, in the shop menu, use the escape-button to go to the system-menu. In the system-menu click on “go to sanctum”, then you been taken back to the shop-menu, where one more use of the escape button take you back to the game.
But 30 sec later you are transported to sanctum.

So after i clicked the go back to sanctum button it counts down without showing it, and the game continue until taken back to sanctum

Hope this sound logic…

This one is right after the crash

It started happening more often I have it like 2 times every half hour

My game crashed when i wanted to use a portal from vulpto to munteen, and i haven’t been able to log in. Game says “player already connected to a world” and if you lost your connection to wait for a few minutes. Normally this is the case but about 40 minutes is a tad over “a few minutes” now, so i am a little worried if i not managed to jump into oblivion and and am floating in some 5 dimensional space now.

Maybe its good in a few hours, but a heads up in case its not. Thanks! :slight_smile:

If it hasn’t recovered in a few minutes (say up to 15 minutes) then it is possible the character has become locked. We’ll need to manually reset it for you. If this is the case it’ll not happen until tomorrow morning (UK time). Sorry. Please let us know if it does start working.

hey there , i’ve some trouble with loading time of portal … they are sooooo long since a couple of hours… :slight_smile:

should i get skill points for hitting level 50? i didnt… i dont know if i should so im just gonna put it here… i got 10 plots. no coin or skill points.

Hello James. Thank you for your answer. I just checked, and it still doesn’t work, so you have to manually reset it. No problem with when, because i am off to work in a few. If it is working again when i get home end of the midday i am happy enough with it. :slight_smile:

Happened again on my new character creation (happened before while this version was still in testing).

Basically, I’m stuck at this selfie view after adding location to the warp and I can’t equip (cycle to it) the cube and totem to so I can’t break the warp as well. Restarting the game brought me back to choosing which server and playthrough the intro again.

Additionally, I just found out that depending on the orientation/tilt of the planet, you will not be able to see some settlement and choose it as landing site. For example, on my first try, I tried to find Chisel Knight’s settlement but failed to find it after painstakingly watch it after a full rotation. On my second try though, I’ve seen more settlement that I didn’t see before and one of them is Chisel Knight’s settlement. I just hope there will be a way to prevent this from happening?

1 Like