Release 190 - Report issue here

I am having trouble getting more than 21 spark cores to work. I place them in areas that SHOULD work, but it only counts 21 cores. When I place 24 down, the last 3 will not fire until I dismantle 3 others, then the new ones will work. So I know it is not the placement.

Intelligence should also affect the amount healed by the Endurance - Health Regen Skill and the Full Up perk. Intelligence says it increases healing potency by 11%. To me it leads me to think all healing. But it only affects bomb heals, and consumable heals.

I noticed something with the compass. It may be just me though. That the wide-scan skill, isnā€™t very proficient because nothing spawns it seems, until you get in the area that the level 1 compass would already pickup. If you run away from what just spawned, then you can see it from further out. But thatā€™s counter productive from itā€™s pupose I think.

Unless I used it wrong or something. Or my internet is bad (100+megs). But I never see anything new with the longer range perk, until I run close enough in an area that the world generates the mobs all around me. To me this makes the wide-scan perk kinda useless.

Is this when used on a desolate / sparsely populated area, or does this also hold true when youā€™re in a place like aquatopia with lots of other players at the border (and beyond) your loaded chunk range?

If this is the case, that would be quite unfortunate.

Right, I can see whatā€™s going on here. As the energy bar looks to be completely depleted, itā€™s still possible to place blocks down if the bar itself isnā€™t flashing red, so thereā€™s clearly a visual issue here. Iā€™ll add it to the database.

Do you have coordinates of the area, plus a screenshot showing the atlas of the same area as well?

We should have notifications about these server crashes, so weā€™ll take a look at them.

So itā€™s a dual-core CPU with 4 threads. It would be interesting to find out what performance is like when your character is near a portal and subsequently not near a portal in terms of FPS.

Also, have you tried lowering the portal options to check if the performance is improved on your laptop?

What does the layout look like?

By health skill did you mean one of the Vitality Bonus skills? If so, which one(s)?

As for the rest of your comments, they sound more like feedback than actual bugs. We do welcome feedback, but itā€™s likely to get lost a forum topic containing hundreds of bug reports. Itā€™s better to put these in a separate forum topic.

@Zina, it would be interesting to know the answer to the question posed by @Prome3us.

1 Like

100% agree with you that we should 've able to have 2 (or more buffs). Iā€™d also go as far to say they should remain after death. Mostly because the cost of the mats is so high.

1 Like

The power cores are stacked vertical with my crafting unit. (Correction) I feel silly :clown_face:. I have 24 coils. I forgot a couple were buried and I couldnā€™t see them. Coils fixed.

Compass: I only tested this skill hunting, not in cities. The description says Nearby Creatures. So adding Widescreen increases that range 75%. This leads me to believe itā€™s mainly for hunting not player finding. So Using it in the wilderness is when I noticed that mobs donā€™t spawn 75% further out where the Widescreen skill would see them. They spawn within the radius of the tier 1 compass skill. Like when Meteor hunting, the mobs do not drop until you get into the meteors range. Having the Widescreen skill does not make the mobs spawn from further away. Thus making the widescreen kinda obsolete.

I meant Health Regeneration in the Endurance tree. Intelligence increases the Healing Potency, so should increase the % of all things that heal, like being Full(health regen), or choosing the Health Regeneration skills, as well as the Healing Bombs. Or change the description of the Intelligence skill to exclude these other health bonuses outside of Sapphire bombs and Healing Brews.

and also i got this one

This is not only an area, its the complete atlas not showing up the cactus spawn areas that definatly drop Raw Exotic Earthyam.

If i use the Petal in the atlas, it will show them since cactus drop Petal as well.

To add up to this, even if its says i have no energy to place block it will place it.

Small naming bug: Trapdoors and Doors both get called Door when looking at a shop stand they are selling in.

I was a little baffled when you said Widescreen skill, but I know you meant Widescan.

Yes, itā€™s not made clear what the 75% value was for, and thereā€™s also other issues with the skills themselves, so Iā€™ve added this to the database.

Iā€™ll add a note to the database for someone to look at.

Same issue as reported already. We have pushed a change to the testing branch that changes the message here, so it should be on the live game soon.

Iā€™ve looked in this for you and it will show the location of desired resources. Itā€™s just that thereā€™s a delay in doing so. Nevertheless, Iā€™ll add this to the bug database.

Youā€™re right. Iā€™ll update the existing bug report.

As in the owner of the shop stand that can see this, or a potential customer looking at someone elseā€™s shop stand?

Only tested as owner of the shop stand. Will edit this if i see both in someone elseā€™s shop.

Tax calculation display on selling is different in the set price dialog than in the For Sale section of the hop stand. It looks like a round/floor difference:

3 Likes

when Iā€™m just grappling around it doesnā€™t much bother me but when I am working with it in say a high cealing or wall the sound always bugs the heII out of me! I always bring up my menu to kill the sound.

So I made a post about a bug I experienced a few weeks back, and I havenā€™t heard anything since. Iā€™d like to bring it up again because it halted a project I was working on, and Iā€™ve lost plots over it. Iā€™ve linked to it here. James responded to it initially, but I just wanted to make sure others see it by posting it here.

Have noticed that when you go through a portal, it displays name of the last planet you were on AND the planet you go to. Also it displays ā€œlevel 2 shock world worldā€ Or however. It displays ā€˜worldā€™ twice. xD

I canā€™t reproduce this, although you have provided screenshots as proof. What items were you selling here?

Weā€™ll lower the volume so that itā€™s not so loud.

I had a look at the area and can confirm that itā€™s just not possible to add plots for some reason, so itā€™s definitely a bug and Iā€™ve added it to the database for someone to look into it further.

Was this occurring with any particular portal? I havenā€™t seen this so far.

Itā€™s definitely a bug, so Iā€™ll add it to the database.

2 Likes

It happens on all of my plinths with all of my goods. Might be since my alt that owns the beacon has tax reduction skill and my alt that does my trading & crafting (with which I took the screenshot) does not?

1 Like

@vdragon it is a temporary difference only on that menu. Once you select enter the item will display the correct tax info on the stand. It is easily replicable with two characters one with tax reduction (being the owner) and one without.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Is there any possible way to get those plots back? The plots were taken away from my character without actually plotting the land, which is rather unfortunate since plots are a valuable resource.

Regardless, Iā€™ll figure out something else for my build until I can plot around/through that area. Or maybe Iā€™ll leave it and some people will have to be chill with a kind-of-ugly line of stone in the sky for a while. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

eek i found a bug, i donā€™t know it already been report but i cannot cancel item crafting in extractor and might be same as other